Alison Sweeney

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
wwwwww

Alison Sweeney

Postby wwwwww » Sun May 19, 2013 11:37 pm

Do you all think Alison Sweeney will ever leave Days of our Lives. I heard if her book she wrote was successful she could possibly leave. Any chance if she does leave James Scott would leave with her and Ejami would be endgame.

Rosieroserson

Re: Alison Sweeney

Postby Rosieroserson » Mon May 20, 2013 4:21 am

Quote wwwwww: Do you all think Alison Sweeney will ever leave Days of our Lives. I heard if her book she wrote was successful she could possibly leave. Any chance if she does leave James Scott would leave with her and Ejami would be endgame.

The only way I'd be ok with them leaving Days is if AS and JS married eachother in real life and started a reality show. We all know that's not going to happen, so I'mpleading for them to stay the rest of their Days :D

Shirleta

Postby Shirleta » Mon May 20, 2013 8:26 pm

Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote wwwwww: Do you all think Alison Sweeney will ever leave Days of our Lives. I heard if her book she wrote was successful she could possibly leave. Any chance if she does leave James Scott would leave with her and Ejami would be endgame.

The only way I'd be ok with them leaving Days is if AS and JS married eachother in real life and started a reality show. We all know that's not going to happen, so I'mpleading for them to stay the rest of their Days :D

Allison Sweeney is married. What would she do with her husband if she married JS???

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Fri May 24, 2013 4:33 pm

Quote Shirleta:
Quote Rosieroserson:

Allison Sweeney is married. What would she do with her husband if she married JS???

I know she's married, and was just being silly ;)
However those two look great together...... So you know, she could have James as a backup...... But he's probably not a backup kind of guy....so that's not going to happen I guess! I can't believe those two aren't in love.....ok, I'll stop now ;)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”