Nick

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
wwwwww

Nick

Postby wwwwww » Sun May 19, 2013 11:07 am

Do you all think Nick be the next big villain on Days of our lives when Joseph Mascolo Stefano retires. I'd like to see Nick become the main bad guy because he's suppose to be this smart genius computer geek plus when him and Sami have faced off he's always came out on top except when she's had EJ with her.

Rosieroserson

Re: Nick

Postby Rosieroserson » Sun May 19, 2013 11:09 am

Quote wwwwww: Do you all think Nick be the next big villain on Days of our lives when Joseph Mascolo Stefano retires. I'd like to see Nick become the main bad guy because he's suppose to be this smart genius computer geek plus when him and Sami have faced off he's always came out on top except when she's had EJ with her.

Nick belongs in prison, and EJami will rule Salem once papa Dimera is out :D

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:18 pm

Not so much an evil villain now but a master thief or the next Warren Buffet or Salem tycoon. Wonder if Gabs will want back in his inner circle once he hits it big and is a millionaire.

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:27 pm

I think Nick is going to get the shock of his world when Vargas and Gabi hit it off!!...I can see "them" becoming a couple!... ;)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:48 pm

Quote mama rosa: I think Nick is going to get the shock of his world when Vargas and Gabi hit it off!!...I can see "them" becoming a couple!... ;)

Mmmmmm you think Gabi has a daddy complex huh. Watch out Maggs she might go after your man Victor, Yuck can you imagine her with Stefano :-)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”