Jack Jr. and Daniel....

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
danniferfan4life

Re: Jack Jr. and Daniel....

Postby danniferfan4life » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:12 am

Quote allmylovingdays: We know JJ is going to loose it today. Just bumping this back up to the front since it might be needed.

I hope all of his bad boy behavior back fires in his face!!! Hopefully when he gets caught next week, Hen will tell him, this is where his games stop and go get the love of her life back for GOOD!!!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:13 am

I get he was disrespectful to Jen but I didn't like how Daniel manhandled him.

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:38 am

Quote allmylovingdays: I get he was disrespectful to Jen but I didn't like how Daniel manhandled him.

I can't stand Daniel he have some problems if he put his hands on my son it been over by now. The real Jennifer Rose needs to stand up and handle her son. They making Jennifer weak it's freak sad Daniel brings the worst out of Jennifer.

Of course I didn't like how jj treated his mother the boy needs someone too talk what about Justin he the perfect one can get through jj. Evertime Jennifer and Abby talk too jj they always bring up Daniel name.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:51 am

Quote ej and sami:
Quote allmylovingdays: I get he was disrespectful to Jen but I didn't like how Daniel manhandled him.

I can't stand Daniel he have some problems if he put his hands on my son it been over by now. The real Jennifer Rose needs to stand up and handle her son. They making Jennifer weak it's freak sad Daniel brings the worst out of Jennifer.

Of course I didn't like how jj treated his mother the boy needs someone too talk what about Justin he the perfect one can get through jj. Evertime Jennifer and Abby talk too jj they always bring up Daniel name.

Pimping pimping pimping. I hate it too

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:54 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote ej and sami:

Non-stop! I was like this 8) watching yesterdays epi! It goes on and on and on...
noone really cares why JJ is so out of place- to look at the root of the problem - 8)
just how Daniel was heartbroken - 8)
not voicing much concern about Daniel's outburst at all!!!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:32 pm

I read tweets people weren't happy with Danny's actions . But then I've read tweets asking why on why do we get this stupid couple and that's been months and months of those tweets and all I can say is kc loves them and the writers created drslllleeeeaaze so we are stuck

the girl is HOT

Postby the girl is HOT » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:03 pm

JJ should be kicked in the a-- and thrown into Military School he is a brat and very obnoxious cant stand the character :))

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:59 pm

Bravo!!! ITA!!

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:03 pm

Quote stjarna:
Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote ej and sami:

Non-stop! I was like this 8) watching yesterdays epi! It goes on and on and on...
noone really cares why JJ is so out of place- to look at the root of the problem - 8)
just how Daniel was heartbroken - 8)
not voicing much concern about Daniel's outburst at all!!!

Great GREAT posts!!! Now IF ALL of you could write the rest of this ridiculous S/l. Then, it could be worth watching!!!

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:14 pm

Quote the girl is HOT: JJ should be kicked in the a-- and thrown into Military School he is a brat and very obnoxious cant stand the character :))

I definitely agree--but I hope he continues his obnoxious behavior concerning Dannifer long enough to end this boring s/l FOREVER! Then he can go bye-bye--to boarding school (military-type preferred) or to prison or anywhere else we never see him again.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”