Jack Jr. and Daniel....

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
stjarna

Re: Jack Jr. and Daniel....

Postby stjarna » Tue May 28, 2013 4:17 am

Quote TrulymadlyRose:
Quote klgammaw: yeah hes been on the phone several times not saying who he is talking to. yeah it was mans hands placing the plant. i bet that was jack...

The writers are not that smart to plan storylines so far ahead!!!

JJ is talking to his 'pot' friends...getting some, or selling some but I hope its Chloe on the other end...telling him how to destroy Gaggifer...lol

LOL
But unfortunately is that Dannifer aka Gaggifer destroy everyone else who comes in their orbit! >)
JJ as Hamlet comes to mind!!!! ~) ;)

lourdes3128

Postby lourdes3128 » Tue May 28, 2013 2:05 pm

Noone knew Jack Jr was coming home. He came home unexpectedly because he was expelled.
So how could jennifer get anything ready?

lastry

Postby lastry » Tue May 28, 2013 9:37 pm

I must be watching a different days when it come to the s/l of Daniel and Jennifer I feel issues about couple is addresses. Jack death relationship before jack returned. Moving on with each other. They have a past together. Just sayin

EpicFail

Postby EpicFail » Wed May 29, 2013 10:04 am

Quote lourdes3128: Noone knew Jack Jr was coming home. He came home unexpectedly because he was expelled.
So how could jennifer get anything ready?

He was expected home at the end of the semester, Jen mentioned that he was home 3 weeks early and he said all his finals were essays.

dhstes1973

Postby dhstes1973 » Wed May 29, 2013 10:15 am

From what Abby said on Days, Jack loves boarding school & he was in boarding school when Jack was alive. Also when Jack died in the elevator Jennifer & Abby went to be with JJ. I think he is a typical kid that doesn't want anyone "trying" to replace his dad. JMO

EpicFail

Postby EpicFail » Wed May 29, 2013 12:39 pm

Jen and Abby didn't go to be with JJ - they all went to California (?) to spread his ashes, jen and abby returned home, JJ went back to London.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri May 31, 2013 7:14 pm

Quote dhstes1973: From what Abby said on Days, Jack loves boarding school & he was in boarding school when Jack was alive. Also when Jack died in the elevator Jennifer & Abby went to be with JJ. I think he is a typical kid that doesn't want anyone "trying" to replace his dad. JMO

AND BOY he is out to get the man who is trying to and then today how in the world did he end up playing on his mother's guilt.

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:34 am

Wow,Did Dr.Dan pick Jack Jr. up??...This is going to be good,Jenifer won't believe her eyes!!...She going to take Daniels side in this for sure,and so she should Jack Jr. needs a reality check!....When Abby said watch him that's what she meant!...Daniel could probably care less how much Jack hates him,...But his son well that's a completly different story!!...Can Jenifer still ground Jack??

Oh,and remember I was wondering if Jack Jr,said anything about his name? ..Well he did tell Jenifer that he wanted to be called Jack when Jenifer and Abby went to see him...
So I'm calling him Jack, just Jack,from now on!...LOL ;)

EpicFail

Postby EpicFail » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:05 pm

Daniel left Parker in Abby's care, not JJ's - he had NO IDEA that Abby had asked JJ to look after him ---- what Daniel did was deplorable and vicious and I want Jennifer to walk in on that and see just what kind of man Dr. DoThemAll really is.

country girls

Postby country girls » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Quote mama rosa: Wow,Did Dr.Dan pick Jack Jr. up??...This is going to be good,Jenifer won't believe her eyes!!...She going to take Daniels side in this for sure,and so she should Jack Jr. needs a reality check!....When Abby said watch him that's what she meant!...Daniel could probably care less how much Jack hates him,...But his son well that's a completly different story!!...Can Jenifer still ground Jack??

Oh,and remember I was wondering if Jack Jr,said anything about his name? ..Well he did tell Jenifer that he wanted to be called Jack when Jenifer and Abby went to see him...
So I'm calling him Jack, just Jack,from now on!...LOL ;)

Y'all...ITA

Return to “Days of Our Lives”