Eric and his beam sermon to brother Brady

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Eric and his beam sermon to brother Brady

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri May 17, 2013 3:03 pm

This dude is really too judgmental. And then his lovely let me explain to you what that means. "YOU SUCK". I guess I could give him a pass since he did say that's from up your brother more than a priest. I hope he confesses his transgressions today.

The only time he was semi human was when he was thinking bak to Kristen's words to him last week. But even then he pushed down his hate his heart and said Brady has Kristen and that's all he needs. I. Am thankful he won't be there to see the crash and burn

dazgonby

Re: Eric and his beam sermon to brother Brady

Postby dazgonby » Fri May 17, 2013 3:10 pm

I think he may need to look up the term "priest" because he obviously does not know what that means.
Can't stand to watch him with Sami either...he does remind me of someone tho...Marlena %(

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri May 17, 2013 3:18 pm

If I didn't know better I would think that MarMar is Caroline Brady's child...she was having me very much hot under the color today!!! I wanted to slap a whole lot of these people today.

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Fri May 17, 2013 3:22 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: If I didn't know better I would think that MarMar is Caroline Brady's child...she was having me very much hot under the color today!!! I wanted to slap a whole lot of these people today.

Oh don't I know...was going to start a new thread but decided I had too much to say and best not....but did mention it in another about what Caroline said to Nicole.
Just to p-o about the whole thing.

mille

Postby mille » Sat May 18, 2013 3:16 am

Brady will need another sermon after Kritter finishes with him. He's drummer than a rock! Like I said before, he should have been the one in the alley. He needs a good beat down just for being STUPID! :~

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat May 18, 2013 8:48 am

To that I guess we need to then bring back the who's more stupid thread.

I want Father Matt and whatever the other Father was to see their protege in action --he is such a failure as a priest forgiving only who he feels like it - judging before hearing - he did that MarMar was crying and he right away said 'what have you done now' - ask the dear old mom --she was sobbing her head over John and is still thinking if only Brady wouldn't be so dumb then my life would be just fine and I'd have my man. It's always as Kristen said about MarMar what she wants she gets.

Take that beam out of your own eye FATHER!

summerwind.janis

Postby summerwind.janis » Sun May 19, 2013 10:50 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: This dude is really too judgmental. And then his lovely let me explain to you what that means. "YOU SUCK". I guess I could give him a pass since he did say that's from up your brother more than a priest. I hope he confesses his transgressions today.

The only time he was semi human was when he was thinking bak to Kristen's words to him last week. But even then he pushed down his hate his heart and said Brady has Kristen and that's all he needs. I. Am thankful he won't be there to see the crash and burn

the truth is the truth and i think eric i great and does a great job

summerwind.janis

Postby summerwind.janis » Sun May 19, 2013 10:52 pm

Quote dazgonby: I think he may need to look up the term "priest" because he obviously does not know what that means.
Can't stand to watch him with Sami either...he does remind me of someone tho...Marlena %(

maybe u should look up right and wrong eric is awesome i love the way he is

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon May 20, 2013 9:03 am

Quote dazgonby:
Quote allmylovingdays: If I didn't know better I would think that MarMar is Caroline Brady's child...she was having me very much hot under the color today!!! I wanted to slap a whole lot of these people today.

Oh don't I know...was going to start a new thread but decided I had too much to say and best not....but did mention it in another about what Caroline said to Nicole.
Just to p-o about the whole thing.

You should have --I almost thought about it but honestly I want to feel bad for Caroline but instead ~) whenever she is on.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”