NICK DID IT....!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
J.K.

Re: NICK DID IT....!!!

Postby J.K. » Tue May 14, 2013 10:07 pm

I dont think EJ had anything to do with this. He is not threatened. Even with Johnny saying he wanted to live with Rafe he also said he wanted his mommy and daddy there too. For Hope to tie it to EJ just because of the jacket is ridiculous. She is smarter than that.

Nick looks like the likely canidate. There was the twist with the bag with the muffin that was taken from the scene. Nick shows up late with muffin bag. Makes you wonder.

I also like the idea that someone Rafe arrested is now out and looking for revenge. We still do not know what is in the envelope that is hidden in Hopes office. Time will tell.

Regardless of Nick being quilty or not he needs to be taken down.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed May 15, 2013 9:28 am

Quote J.K.: I dont think EJ had anything to do with this. He is not threatened. Even with Johnny saying he wanted to live with Rafe he also said he wanted his mommy and daddy there too. For Hope to tie it to EJ just because of the jacket is ridiculous. She is smarter than that.

Nick looks like the likely canidate. There was the twist with the bag with the muffin that was taken from the scene. Nick shows up late with muffin bag. Makes you wonder.

I also like the idea that someone Rafe arrested is now out and looking for revenge. We still do not know what is in the envelope that is hidden in Hopes office. Time will tell.

I want it to be NICK! I agree with this whole comment if not Nick it haas to be someone that he arrested. Only earlier they were talking about some informant of his so HOPE really put that stupid brain to work and think about it. PLUS there are two recently released prisoners in town?????? and all of sudden one of your officers is down? hmmmmmmmmm

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Wed May 15, 2013 11:22 am

Quote mille:
Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote mille: Lol, if Nick did it, then Elvis was his accomplish ~)

In what way????

Lol, I was being sarcastic! Neither one is to blame for Rafe's attack! But Hope will be going after Elvis.

Lol, I get it ;)

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Wed May 15, 2013 11:37 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote J.K.: I dont think EJ had anything to do with this. He is not threatened. Even with Johnny saying he wanted to live with Rafe he also said he wanted his mommy and daddy there too. For Hope to tie it to EJ just because of the jacket is ridiculous. She is smarter than that.

I want it to be NICK! I agree with this whole comment if not Nick it haas to be someone that he arrested. Only earlier they were talking about some informant of his so HOPE really put that stupid brain to work and think about it. PLUS there are two recently released prisoners in town?????? and all of sudden one of your officers is down? hmmmmmmmmm

Hmm it seems like Hope didn't just lose Bo but her brain somewhere along the way ~)
It's not as if it's the first time someone tried to frame Elvis. I bet those useless kindergarden cops at the SPD couldn't even get a puzzle right! Too bad their 'star investigater' is in a medical induced coma......opposed to his natural comateus state of mind :D
I think you have to rely on Ciara to solve this case, Hope ;)

EpicFail

Postby EpicFail » Wed May 15, 2013 12:21 pm

her 'evidence' is flimsier than a feather. she found an FBI jacket with Rafe and it HAS to be EJ.....really???

KatGotToGo

Postby KatGotToGo » Wed May 15, 2013 1:32 pm

Yes because he picked up the muffin that Rafe bought!

KatGotToGo

Postby KatGotToGo » Wed May 15, 2013 1:34 pm

Gabi only told Rafe she wanted a muffin :~ And Nick walks in with it???? 8)

EpicFail

Postby EpicFail » Wed May 15, 2013 1:38 pm

I would think her husband would know what her favourite muffin was. Nick wouldn't be stupid enough to beat up Rafe and take the donut he bought for her and bring it to Gabi.

napangel

Postby napangel » Wed May 15, 2013 3:16 pm

After the attack on Rafe, I thought the "muffin bag" was thrown in the trash???? I think it was either the unknown prisoner that was to be released, or Stefano set it up to test Sami's loyalty to the Dimera family, not as revenge to Kate...

days addict 1965

Postby days addict 1965 » Wed May 15, 2013 4:22 pm

I think Stefano hired Nick to do it and framed EJ for it, " getting" both Nick and EJ

Return to “Days of Our Lives”