NICK DID IT....!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
SteffyandBillalways

NICK DID IT....!!!

Postby SteffyandBillalways » Mon May 13, 2013 4:29 pm

I rewatched the sneak attack on Rafe and if you notice the shirt cuff was the color as the shirt Nick had on . But we all know that somehow or other he is going to frame EJ for it. And Hope wants to get the Dimeras so bad that she accuses EJ first off. That woman is really getting on my dang nerves. She needs to pay attention to what is going with her daughter. (SHE IS GOING TO BE A REAL BIG PROBLEM).

miladytn

Re: NICK DID IT....!!!

Postby miladytn » Mon May 13, 2013 8:18 pm

I don't think it was Nick. Read the discussion on the Is EJ Responsible for Rafe's attack thread. Interesting ideas there.

geenzi

Postby geenzi » Mon May 13, 2013 9:54 pm

I think someone is trying to set up Nick. It is to obvious with the same clothes and the muffin. Lets face it he has a lot of enemies.

moma

Postby moma » Tue May 14, 2013 10:14 am

L think E.J. did it to frame Nick and get some payback about Johnny.
The sleeve on the attacker was down and the pants were not jeans. Both of these differences point to a set-up...
L dislike Nick these days as much as anyone else but I don't think he is quilty here. yes I know sleeves can be rolled up and jeans can be changed but I just don't see it here. ~) ~) ~) ~) ~)

T.C.

Postby T.C. » Tue May 14, 2013 10:33 am

Quote moma: L think E.J. did it to frame Nick and get some payback about Johnny.
The sleeve on the attacker was down and the pants were not jeans. Both of these differences point to a set-up...
L dislike Nick these days as much as anyone else but I don't think he is quilty here. yes I know sleeves can be rolled up and jeans can be changed but I just don't see it here. ~) ~) ~) ~) ~)
First off when Nick came into the PuB if you noticed his Sleeves were rolled up. But e I Think that one of Stefno (Hechman) did beat up Rafe..
and left a clue on the scene that belong to "EJ" Stefno is setting up EJ...cause Stefno prob. found out that EJ is after Stefno.

moma

Postby moma » Tue May 14, 2013 11:09 am

Hello T.C.!! The attacker had his sleeves rolled down to his wrists and buttoned. Yes I can totally see Stephsno setting E.J. up. He always is in control and doesn't take to anyone trying to get it away from him.

EpicFail

Postby EpicFail » Tue May 14, 2013 11:55 am

I dont' think Nick or EJ are responsible - I think it's the recently released prisoner from the letter that Ciara hid.

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Tue May 14, 2013 12:43 pm

I think it is that Jensen guy...they are playing it way to obvious to be Nick or Ej.

I would be really something if the person that did this was a brother or related to Emily...especially since her sister tried to brick Rafe up in a wall. ;)

mechastrawberry

Postby mechastrawberry » Tue May 14, 2013 2:18 pm

I don't get how anyone could blame Ej for it. We all clearly saw him at the pub talking with Kate when the attack happened, framing him for it is just laughable.

As much as I would love to see Nick go down it would be too obvious to make him be the attacker.

I think it's going to be someone on that thing Ciara hid. She's such a little brat and I wish someone would control that girl.

ejami2012

Postby ejami2012 » Tue May 14, 2013 2:24 pm

Quote mechastrawberry: I don't get how anyone could blame Ej for it. We all clearly saw him at the pub talking with Kate when the attack happened, framing him for it is just laughable.

As much as I would love to see Nick go down it would be too obvious to make him be the attacker.

I think it's going to be someone on that thing Ciara hid. She's such a little brat and I wish someone would control that girl.

Welcome to the board.

I agree Ej had nothing to do with this. I think he's contacting Justin on the takeover. Funny how Nick never knew Rafe didn't tell Gabi anything. He didn't even ask if she saw him. O did notice yesterday that at pub Nicks sleeves were down at hospital they were rolled up. I think Nick or that envelope Ciara hid

Return to “Days of Our Lives”