Justin, don't you just love those dimples!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Re: Justin, don't you just love those dimples!

Postby allmylovingdays » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:05 pm

Quote tariro: Every time I catch a glimpse of Justin I think dump that shrew and get yourself an upgrade!

Like whom...this show doesn't have that many available women. Kayla or Hope??

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:37 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote tariro: Every time I catch a glimpse of Justin I think dump that shrew and get yourself an upgrade!

Like whom...this show doesn't have that many available women. Kayla or Hope??

I was thinkng Kayla!!!!! :D

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:52 am

I'm not a fan of Kayla. She is very much like Adriene, thinks she is too good.

I hope he accepts EJ's offer. That's my number one hope. I know after that his marriage might have some issues. Maybe they can survive but I think in a way Justin knows his wife and accepts most of her foibles because he loves her. He just wishes she would be a bit more like him, reasonable when it comes to Sonny's life.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:10 am

Totally blindsided yesterday. First by EJ & Sami and then in waltz his wife who gave the damning evidence.

mille

Postby mille » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:10 pm

Justin this character was on today!! Yes! loved it!!

Moms Days

Postby Moms Days » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:28 pm

I am so happy they are moving Justin up to a lead character with a great story! It is like the writers finally realized he can still bring it. He always rocks it and is amazing to watch. Today he was spot the best and I am so happy they built the show around him. He listened and yet told off Adrienne. He stood up to EJ (not an easy thing to do). Then he was so supportive and caring towards Sonny and Will. I have to say the Sonny/Will/Justin interaction was all kinds of Win for me. I will take as much as I can get of him because honestly he has been on of my favorites since his first appearance on Days.

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:21 pm

To me he can keep his dimples to himself if he turns his back on Ejami >(

miladytn

Postby miladytn » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:55 pm

I've always liked Justin. And I'm glad he's getting some good storyline. He was right to defend Adrienne to EJ, BUT later, privately, he needs to rip her a new one for what she did. She didn't think about consequences. I too loved the interaction with him/Sonny/Will. What I liked even better was Will finally telling someone the truth! BTW, does anyone think WK looks like Dick Clark?

ejami2012

Postby ejami2012 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:07 pm

Quote miladytn: I've always liked Justin. And I'm glad he's getting some good storyline. He was right to defend Adrienne to EJ, BUT later, privately, he needs to rip her a new one for what she did. She didn't think about consequences. I too loved the interaction with him/Sonny/Will. What I liked even better was Will finally telling someone the truth! BTW, does anyone think WK looks like Dick Clark?

Since Justin knows some of the story and took their $1.00s he will keep quiet about the Ej shooting. I also think hes gonna help Sami.

Love my scruffy dark Ej so hot. Not sure how Justin is gonna react to Ejs "question " to Adrienne. So you feel safe.?

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:07 pm

Yes, no one has dimples anything near as attractive as Justin,...Bo was a close second IMO...LOL...

Return to “Days of Our Lives”