Justin, don't you just love those dimples!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Re: Justin, don't you just love those dimples!

Postby allmylovingdays » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:33 pm

Someday he will be gone. Just saying

Two scoops.

Justin, because he's the Best Person Ever, told Sonny that the greatest adventure is raising a child. I have to say that even though I miss Bo, I do like Justin in the Kiriakis-with-a-big-heart role.

Shouldn't someone from the Salem Police Department have been answering grand jury questions about what evidence was found and why a suspect was hypnotized at the station with a detective present?

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:35 pm

One more two scoops quote
. I keep forgetting that no one knows that E.J. and Justin are working together to take down Stefano. I like that E.J. only has one big shot at this whole thing. It will make the scene where Mr. Shin casts the deciding vote at the next Tribal Council all the more soapy!

tariro

Postby tariro » Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:20 pm

If Justin was to pull this off I would think Victor would be extremely proud of him- Victor 's been trying to destroy Stefano for forever and I doubt Victor would care about Justin working with EJ to do it ,after all Stefano is the main enemy ,I'm sure Victor would have a good laugh at the thought of Stefano destroyed and abandoned by his own son. Thanks for the heads up about the "Two scoops" column, will read it just now.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:22 am

Quote tariro: If Justin was to pull this off I would think Victor would be extremely proud of him- Victor 's been trying to destroy Stefano for forever and I doubt Victor would care about Justin working with EJ to do it ,after all Stefano is the main enemy ,I'm sure Victor would have a good laugh at the thought of Stefano destroyed and abandoned by his own son. Thanks for the heads up about the "Two scoops" column, will read it just now.

I gave the highlights.

I hope that Victor wouldn't try and get inside information from Justin after and if this plan is successful. He may try but I think Justin is far more ethical and wouldn't betray his clients trust.

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:05 pm

I love EJ and Justin plotting together! TPTB really need to keep Justin on the front burner.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:53 pm

I loved it, I missed it but recap said EJ swiping Justin around he was that happy with winning over Stefano the votes.

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:28 pm

I just loved Ej and Justin today. They make a very good team please writers give Justin more airtime he fun too watch.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:35 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: I loved it, I missed it but recap said EJ swinging Justin around he was that happy with winning over Stefano the votes.

Too late to edit original

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:28 pm

This was tweeted by TV guide critic

@TVGMLogan: Who knew? @IamJamesScott and @wallykurth – the Nu @nbcdays Dream Team! Luv those 2 together. #DOOL

tariro

Postby tariro » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:01 am

Quote flightygirl: I love EJ and Justin plotting together! TPTB really need to keep Justin on the front burner.

This is exactly what I was thinking ,I need more of this guy ,I haven't had my fill, would love it if he got a storyline of his own and way more screen time ,sounds like its time to tweet?

Return to “Days of Our Lives”