Justin, don't you just love those dimples!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
dazgonby

Re: Justin, don't you just love those dimples!

Postby dazgonby » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:51 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote dazgonby: Should Justin have been in grand jury room with Sami? (obviously I know nothing)...I mean shouldn't her lawyer at least been with her?

I tried to look this up for you yesterday on google. its one of those 50/50 things. SOme states yes others no. and it is only recently that they are letting the counselors go in with their clients. New York was the one that fought for this -I thought the same thing. I guess the other guy who was standing and asked a question might have been defense for Sami???? while the lady that was introduced to EJ and Justin said was a glory hound is the prosecutor. It seemed weird. I thought too when she was asked about the hypnotizing that when the lawyer said 'your mother' I was thinking couldn't Sami have said YEAH, and the lousy SPD has used her before. But then again who am I. Nobody.

What's the point of having a lawyer then because I thought they could use anything you say in a grand jury hearing... just seems weird to me.
Hated that she lied about knowing the idiot since we all know that video is going to come out...still find it stupid that Chad taped it...not so funny now or when that is what will send her up...the writers are such idiots to even go there AGAIN with Sami.
And I am a nobody too ;)

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:08 am

Another thing I was wondering about Justin... As a Kiriakis, where is his family loyalty? Sure, he might agree to help in Sami's defense because his son is Will's partner. But why further ANY Demera plot, even if it's to help EJ topple Stephano? Would Victor approve?

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:12 am

Quote fadingrose: Another thing I was wondering about Justin... As a Kiriakis, where is his family loyalty? Sure, he might agree to help in Sami's defense because his son is Will's partner. But why further ANY Demera plot, even if it's to help EJ topple Stephano? Would Victor approve?

THAT'S the thing, EJ knew that Victor and others wouldn't suspect Justin and it totally makes Justin one of kind -if he is able to topple the great Stefano DiMera. He will be legandary!!!!

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:39 pm

I loved Justin's talk with Sonny!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:53 am

Quote flightygirl: I loved Justin's talk with Sonny!

and then his talk with EJ in the hall. Keep all the lights on and both eyes open :-) funny and then not so funny. I want them to take STEFANO DOWN!!!!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:45 pm

I was sort of hoping for a rift between him and his wife. I guess I will just to continue to hope

Catz12

Postby Catz12 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:15 am

I remember when he played on Days for the first time. I remember when he and Adrienne were finally put together. He also played on General Hospital and I remember him when he played on that show because I watched both Days and GH.

Wally Kurth is a fine actor and they should give his character more time on the show.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:37 am

Quote Catz12: I remember when he played on Days for the first time. I remember when he and Adrienne were finally put together. He also played on General Hospital and I remember him when he played on that show because I watched both Days and GH.

Wally Kurth is a fine actor and they should give his character more time on the show.

I agree and it seems so do the writers since he was on friday.

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:08 am

Finally the writers are giving Justin something too do. I loved to see more of him and glad he helping Ej take down his father.

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:39 pm

Quote ej and sami: Finally the writers are giving Justin something too do. I loved to see more of him and glad he helping Ej take down his father.

Ouch, I'm not convinced that EJustin will pull that through ~)
The phoenix always rises!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”