Justin, don't you just love those dimples!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
mille

Re: Justin, don't you just love those dimples!

Postby mille » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:01 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: Seriously Mille how will he throw him under the bus???EJ and Sami need Justin.

I know that Justin is doing this mainly because of Sonny, I just wonder about his marriage.

With his arrogance! And what he wants. He was already called on it by Sonny and William. 8) Yes, Elvis and Samantha needed him, no one else would take the case. When is Elvis or Samantha coming clean. with Justin, Oh' I know when the trial begins! Lol

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:04 pm

When is Sonny and Will coming clean with Justin?

mille

Postby mille » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:01 pm

Before arrogant Elvis, and he better kept his mouth shut Samantha! ~)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:04 pm

Your prejudice is showing. No bus to be thrown under

mille

Postby mille » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:18 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: Your prejudice is showing. No bus to be thrown under

Lol, I'm prejudice? Yes, and Elvis is throwing Justin under the buss if he or Samantha dosen't tell Justin the whole truth, cause what's in the dark will always come to light. Since Justin is Samantha's lawyer, he needs to know what he's going to have to deal with. Lol, I guess your definitely prejudice when it comes to Rafe and the Hernandez Clan. It more like I don't care for the character Elvis just like you don't care for the character Rafe or anyone else who gets in Ejami's way. GMAB, SMH!!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:00 pm

Justin is just the lawyer the people that are going to pay for the crime will be Sami and EJ, Justin will loose the case but all lawyers lose a case now and then and I fully admit that I dont care for Ari's momma and her brother.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:40 am

Two Scoops has one line after another about Sami, EJ, Justin, Adrienne, Will, Sonny, Abigail and Marlena. I want to share the whole thing

soapcentral.com/days/content/scoop/twoscoops/2013/130624.php

And I do agree that Justin needs to know about the video. I don't get that part of them not telling him other than -the domino affect, this secret will bring up why Bernardi was getting the evidence, that will lead to the SPD under fire --which is something maybe that needs to be done. And it should also lead to Nick's blackmailing Will (back to prison???) It would be nice if it also lead to Nick & Chads fight thus leading to gabs part in Melanie's kidnapping last year. The SPD can't normally figure out who did what other than of course it's a DiMera's fault. They forgot they had corrupt cops before and may still have some underfoot -who exactly has the razor??? but I digress here's a few of the comments.

I'm so glad that the show didn't drag out the video news with Sonny and E.J. keeping the secret from their respective Bradys. I'm growing very fond of scenes with the four of them. I applauded that Will was determined not to let Sami go to prison for him. But if Will does tell Abe everything, Sami will have an absolute motive for murder. We all know that Sami didn't see Bernardi's face before shooting him. But Justin is going to have to do some major tap dancing to convince a jury of that.

So, clearly, Sami should tell Justin about the video. Sami's under no obligation to volunteer evidence against her to the police at all. But her lawyer is a different story. One, because more Justin all the time is one of my standard rules of life. Two, because Justin needs to be prepared to counter it once it appears

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:21 pm

The more I see Justin the more I love him....And his dimples!

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:22 pm

Quote flightygirl: The more I see Justin the more I love him....And his dimples!

:D :D

Loved those for years!!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:56 pm

Quote HouseTops:
Quote flightygirl: The more I see Justin the more I love him....And his dimples!

:D :D

Loved those for years!!

I'm glad they are using him more but they can ditch his wife.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”