Justin, don't you just love those dimples!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Rosieroserson

Re: Justin, don't you just love those dimples!

Postby Rosieroserson » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:56 pm

Quote mille:
Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote mille: Justin and Adrienne, love these to characters! Put them on contract. Would not mind Days pimping these two. :)

Justin yes, Adrienne..... can't really see her as his soulmate......she's more like the black sheep of the family....

Lol, They both deserve to be on contract! Yes, they imo are soulmates! lol, it's so funny when characters do wrong to the lustful Ejerks then they are hated, that's fine. cause the only time I could stand Samantha was back in 85' when she was a cute little baby!

Yada, yada.... :D
Adrienne is as exciting to watch as grass growing on your lawn. She's like a glass of milk gone sour. However I adore the actress and her former Character Bonnie Lockhart. She didn't necessarily have style, but tons of charm! I'm positive the next thing Adrienne is going to do is commit a crime and claim she did it to protect Sonny. I'd rather have Justin with Bonnie than Adrienne!

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:12 pm

Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote mille:
Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote mille: Justin and Adrienne, love these to characters! Put them on contract. Would not mind Days pimping these two. :)

Justin yes, Adrienne..... can't really see her as his soulmate......she's more like the black sheep of the family....

Lol, They both deserve to be on contract! Yes, they imo are soulmates! lol, it's so funny when characters do wrong to the lustful Ejerks then they are hated, that's fine. cause the only time I could stand Samantha was back in 85' when she was a cute little baby!

Yada, yada.... :D
Adrienne is as exciting to watch as grass growing on your lawn. She's like a glass of milk gone sour. However I adore the actress and her former Character Bonnie Lockhart. She didn't necessarily have style, but tons of charm! I'm positive the next thing Adrienne is going to do is commit a crime and claim she did it to protect Sonny. I'd rather have Justin with Bonnie than Adrienne!

:D :D :D :D

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:24 am

JUSTIN -- you have to be building this case, the SPD's incompetence, the lousy safety of your client and EJ said it the other day the way that this evidence -the chain of evidence is sloopy - you better work a miracle!

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:11 am

Justin need to wake up and start using his head. He needs to look in Marge Bernardi past and see who she working for. Find out more about this women.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:21 am

I didn't really expect him to give up on his marriage but she isn't helping her case, just keep on telling him he is lost and he threw their family away.

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:42 am

Quote allmylovingdays: I didn't really expect him to give up on his marriage but she isn't helping her case, just keep on telling him he is lost and he threw their family away.

I didn't think that this would be the end for Justin and Adrienne, not that she doesn't deserve it for sticking it to Justin!

But if she cannot control her hate for Ej/Sami/Will then she has no place with Justin.

And Justin will not tolerate her trying to control him or his business.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:17 pm

Justin is my hero! NOw maybe he needs to see if Philip wants to come back to town and help retire Vic out of the Titan. JMO hahahahaah :D :-) :D :-)

mille

Postby mille » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:37 pm

Lol, love the character Justin, saying that he just got ripped by his Uncle Vic today! Victor is all team Adrienne! ;)

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:14 pm

It was great when Justin pointed out to Victor that he had to always clean up his messes ;)

I guess no one can stand it that Justin wants to stand on his own 2 feet...too bad!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:29 am

Quote dazgonby: It was great when Justin pointed out to Victor that he had to always clean up his messes ;)

I guess no one can stand it that Justin wants to stand on his own 2 feet...too bad!

I know I am loving seeing Justin more and just cause he isn't doing what they want he isn't a man, screw you Victor.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”