Ejami Spoiler

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
wwwwww

Ejami Spoiler

Postby wwwwww » Mon May 06, 2013 7:42 pm

EJ and Sami find out about Rafe and Kate and Sami runs out in disbelief. I can't believe they are doing this Safe crap again.

Rosieroserson

Re: Ejami Spoiler

Postby Rosieroserson » Tue May 14, 2013 6:19 am

Quote wwwwww: EJ and Sami find out about Rafe and Kate and Sami runs out in disbelief. I can't believe they are doing this Safe crap again.

They're not! She's just disgusted and worries about Rafe. Samantha is impulsive and goes with the first that comes into her mind! When she's calmed down, Elvis will be there to seduce and comfort her :D :D
Darn, the girl is lucky!

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Tue May 14, 2013 7:26 am

Quote wwwwww: EJ and Sami find out about Rafe and Kate and Sami runs out in disbelief. I can't believe they are doing this Safe crap again.

wwwwww, where did you get this spoiler?

ejami2012

Postby ejami2012 » Tue May 14, 2013 7:51 am

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

Don't worry I read this too but the poster apologized it is STEFANO who runs out in disbelief not Sami. No Safe Crap again Sami truly and deeply loves Ej.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Tue May 14, 2013 10:29 am

Quote ejami2012:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

Don't worry I read this too but the poster apologized it is STEFANO who runs out in disbelief not Sami. No Safe Crap again Sami truly and deeply loves Ej.

:)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”