Anne!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Re: Anne!

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:24 am

Is she going to be the older woman in JJ's life? I read a spoiler that he brings home an older woman but I keep reading that Jen Lilley's date is coming up and I figured she was going to be for JJ. Can she be considered older?

the girl is HOT

Postby the girl is HOT » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:52 pm

Oh No Way! get rid of the biotch, she needs to be gone off the screen get rid of her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:12 pm

Is the new girl related to Annie. That's buzzing on intranet

Loved it when Annie said let me take a picture of Jenn working.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:09 pm

So, even if I want to be spoiler free I still see bits and pieces and right now the word is Anne hires the new gal to work for Jenn

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:32 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: So, even if I want to be spoiler free I still see bits and pieces and right now the word is Anne hires the new gal to work for Jenn

How did she do this without Jennifer even being a part of the interviewing process and Anne did you decide to start your own bit of nepotism at the hospital?

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:18 pm

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote allmylovingdays: So, even if I want to be spoiler free I still see bits and pieces and right now the word is Anne hires the new gal to work for Jenn

How did she do this without Jennifer even being a part of the interviewing process and Anne did you decide to start your own bit of nepotism at the hospital?

Isn't Anne HR? And Jen is just PR? So I could see how it could be done without Jen being involved with it altho it usually nice to have that person's imput ;)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:35 pm

Quote dazgonby:
Quote allmylovingdays:

Isn't Anne HR? And Jen is just PR? So I could see how it could be done without Jen being involved with it altho it usually nice to have that person's imput ;)
. That's the hierarchy so you think that a department head doesn't interview secretaries that they will have contact with daily to see if they will mesh- I know from interviews within my company we do have to pas HR test and meet requirements and the the departments interview the candidates unless unless there is a forgone head runner that the department wants. Then they go through the motions My sister got her job that way, she knew the boss, they placed it in the hospital jobs for all for two days and two days later they offered her the job, she was temping at hospital but she knew boss from previous position at different hospital

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:53 pm

Such a wasted opportunity -but then again if Anne see's how Teresa treats Jenn and Kayla she might end up wanting to be her buddy.

I can't believe Kayla pulled strings and got her hired over Anne's department/office. We will be hearing about this in days to come.

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:08 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: Such a wasted opportunity -but then again if Anne see's how Teresa treats Jenn and Kayla she might end up wanting to be her buddy.

I can't believe Kayla pulled strings and got her hired over Anne's department/office. We will be hearing about this in days to come.

Hi Amld!
She's back!
BUMP!...
Anne to Teressa,"Come with me you have burned up your last pass!!" As she pulls her down the hall!!..LOL..

Anne is on the war-path now!...LOL
How dare Jenifers assistant leave her waiting an hour for her and, has to come looking for her on top of it all!!....Is Kayla going to
play refere for the three of them? Anne,Jenifer and Teressa!
Or maybe now Anne will take Teressa over to the Dark Side,since she lives in such a Grey world,the trip will be quick!!LOL...This is going to get very "catty",the claws will be coming out!!
I can't wait!,..LOL!!... ;)

CindyHaskins

Postby CindyHaskins » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:12 pm

Why cant days of our lives get rid of anne.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”