THANK YOU LUCAS!! :)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
mama rosa

Re: THANK YOU LUCAS!! :)

Postby mama rosa » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:14 pm

Lucas is out of town,right?..So has Marlena called Lucas to let him know that Sami was re-arrested?...And if he's not out of town, where is he?...I would have thought he would
be trying to find out Sami's statis in jail at least since she was almost strangled the last time...and what about Will!..Lucas is going to loose his mind when he learns from Will that he told Justin the trueth about the shooting!
Lucas is going to need a friend!... ;)

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:18 am

Lucas needs a friend, a nice woman and a great storyline!

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:38 am

I believe the only real reason to say, "Thank you, Lucas" is that he's always been a good influence on Sami--whether as husband, father, or supportive friend, as he seems to be now. It's really not fair to fault him for trying to get Sami to tone down her impulsiveness, which has caused a lot of temporary trouble for a lot of people, including herself. Lucas and Sami should always be on good terms, for the sake of their two children. That doesn't mean that Lucas is a threat to the Ejami relationship.

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:40 am

I believe the only real reason to say, "Thank you, Lucas" is that he's always been a good influence on Sami--whether as husband, father, or supportive friend, as he seems to be now. It's really not fair to fault him for trying to get Sami to tone down her impulsiveness, which has caused a lot of temporary trouble for a lot of people, including herself. Lucas and Sami should always be on good terms, for the sake of their two children. That doesn't mean that Lucas is a threat to the Ejami relationship.

CGabriel510

Postby CGabriel510 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:36 pm

Quote waggo50: Lucas is a total hypocrite talking about all their marriages when he has been married 4 times himself to Nicole, Sami, Carrie, Chloe and was about to marry for the 5th to Autumn so he has no place to talk about anybody else. His insulting attempt at a British accent was pathetic and embarrassing IMO.

REALLY?? YOU GOTTA BE EFFING KIDDING!!
INSULTING attempt to a British accent was pathetic?? YOU MUST BE KIDDING!!
I found it QUITE PLEASANT and REFRESHING, THANK YOU!!
PUHLEEZE!!

CGabriel510

Postby CGabriel510 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:43 pm

Quote rendi04: Ok I love lucas but I dont like the way he is written lately . His talk with Kate his meeting with Sami and ej .it was just not believable and the writers are doing no justice to this character . Bryan deserves better than this

THANK You
(for telling it like it is)!!
:)
Bryan is a GREAT actor and DOES deserve a BETTER story line!

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:33 am

Quote CGabriel510:
Quote waggo50: Lucas is a total hypocrite talking about all their marriages when he has been married 4 times himself to Nicole, Sami, Carrie, Chloe and was about to marry for the 5th to Autumn so he has no place to talk about anybody else. His insulting attempt at a British accent was pathetic and embarrassing IMO.

PUHLEEZE!!

Yes, one of Lucas's endearing qualities has been his cool sense of humor. His clever remarks sometimes get lost in all the drama around him. (As for being a "hypocrite," he joins a long list of Salem residents on that score, including some characters who have huge fan groups--and those who don't)

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:01 pm

Quote fadingrose:
Quote CGabriel510:

PUHLEEZE!!

Yes, one of Lucas's endearing qualities has been his cool sense of humor. His clever remarks sometimes get lost in all the drama around him. (As for being a "hypocrite," he joins a long list of Salem residents on that score, including some characters who have huge fan groups--and those who don't)

A long list :-) :-) :-) :-)
I kinda luv those Salem hypocrits...... Whom ever they might be.......... :D
And Lucas ofcourse..... Loud n' funny!

Bricole

Postby Bricole » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:23 pm

Reviving this thread to say Thank you Lucas for being the highlight of Days right now. Your scenes are truly the best. As always, you continue to "steal the show" . I am thrilled that Lucas is gettting more screen time.

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:45 am

Quote Bricole: Reviving this thread to say Thank you Lucas for being the highlight of Days right now. Your scenes are truly the best. As always, you continue to "steal the show" . I am thrilled that Lucas is gettting more screen time.

I was about to stop watching and yet thought neeh- campaigned to have Lucas up front and had to stick around! Lol-
Thanks for bringing this thread forward. This s/l is slow but shows it could become very interesting. I hope it is as other stuff so ugh!
I down' see much of chemistry with Cheryl and maybe it is too early.....but we wanted a love interest for him .....what do you think?

Return to “Days of Our Lives”