THANK YOU LUCAS!! :)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
mille

Re: THANK YOU LUCAS!! :)

Postby mille » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:52 pm

Lol, I'll move on when the body snatchers bring back the real writers that write for this show. Until then you enjoy the mockery of what is Days of Our Lives! Peace!

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:05 am

Quote mille: Lol, I'll move on when the body snatchers bring back the real writers that write for this show. Until then you enjoy the mockery of what is Days of Our Lives! Peace!

I'll enjoy the romance that is EJAMI! ;)

The romance WE haven't seen since Bo and Hope!

mille

Postby mille » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:39 am

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote mille: Lol, I'll move on when the body snatchers bring back the real writers that write for this show. Until then you enjoy the mockery of what is Days of Our Lives! Peace!

Lol, that's funny! Elvis and Samantha can't compare to ANY of Days super couples! But you go ahead and think so, Hey it's your provocative! May sweeps baby, Have a feeling Samantha and Elvis will be like that show they promoted, Ready for Love, Cancelled!

Moms Days

Postby Moms Days » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:10 pm

Quote mille:

Lol, that's funny! Elvis and Samantha can't compare to ANY of Days super couples! But you go ahead and think so, Hey it's your provocative! May sweeps baby, Have a feeling Samantha and Elvis will be like that show they promoted, Ready for Love, Cancelled!

Wow! I have always enjoyed the "Haters" They forgive all the really despicable things Lucas and Rafe have done to Sami, they make excuses and even defend some really cruel and self-esteem attacking comments that are made. All her ex's can rip her a new one, attack her as a person, attack her as a mother, love her sister more than her, make sure that she knows they would rather be with her sister if they could, etc. etc. etc. and she is supposed to forgive them and even reconcile with them but heaven forbid if she should forgive EJ. I love that Sami and EJ are both flawed people who love and accept each other flaws and all.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:37 pm

Quote mille:

I'll enjoy the romance that is EJAMI!

Sami and EJ are Days SUPER COUPLE!

I don't have to think it, NBC knows it! ;)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:40 pm

Quote Moms Days:
Quote mille:

Wow! I have always enjoyed the "Haters" They forgive all the really despicable things Lucas and Rafe have done to Sami, they make excuses and even defend some really cruel and self-esteem attacking comments that are made. All her ex's can rip her a new one, attack her as a person, attack her as a mother, love her sister more than her, make sure that she knows they would rather be with her sister if they could, etc. etc. etc. and she is supposed to forgive them and even reconcile with them but heaven forbid if she should forgive EJ. I love that Sami and EJ are both flawed people who love and accept each other flaws and all.

Maybe Carrie can come back so rafe and Lucas can fight over her!

mille

Postby mille » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:04 am

Quote Moms Days:
Quote mille:

Maybe Carrie can come back so rafe and Lucas can fight over her!

Naw... Carrie and Austin "ALWAYS" belonged together!

ejami2012

Postby ejami2012 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:35 am

For reminding us that we only know two major things about Rafe who hey tried to shove down our throats with Sami. He was an FBI agent and his fiance was killed on their wedding day. He's not important enough to even give us a decent background on him but added two sisters. Lucas is clueless and basically so are we.. I still find it perplexing that some people find Rafe all that when we know barely nothing about the so called great ex FBI agent. Both loofus and roofus need to accept the truth neither one is man enough for Sami. The only man that will ever be man enough to to satisfy Samamtha Gene Brady is Ej DiMera. She always knew and so did she.

ejami2012

Postby ejami2012 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:52 am

[quote]Quote ejami2012: For reminding us that we basically only know two major things about Rafe who hey tried to shove down our throats with Sami. He was an FBI agent and his fiance was killed on their wedding day. He's not important enough to even give us a decent background on him but added two sisters. Lucas is clueless and basically so are we.. I still find it perplexing that some people find Rafe all that when we know barely nothing about the so called great ex FBI agent. Both loofus and roofus need to accept the truth neither one is man enough for Sami. The only man that will ever be man enough to to satisfy Samamtha Gene Brady is Ej DiMera. He always knew deep down she always knew and so did we.

mille

Postby mille » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:08 am

Quote kmc4247: Again thanks to Lucas great job, What I love about Days they are really good at turning a RAPE SITUATION into a HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY LOVE, MARRIAGE SICKENING SITUATION ~) Way to go DAYS WRITTERS

A www....Look at the haters of Lucas and Rafe, a good rant is good once in awhle, I feel good when I get my rant on, especially when it comes to Scami and Ejerk!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”