What's missing on the soaps!?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
cowgirl0597

Re: What's missing on the soaps!?

Postby cowgirl0597 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:29 pm

there's another thing I, know they don't do is when they what a job they don't have to fill out an applecation to get the job... Or and interview ... I never see that nether. Also when the women carry purse's they only carry cellphones in them. Also I, notice that when they go to sleep and awake up there hair or make-up stll in place lol.

katt29526

Postby katt29526 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:07 pm

WELL MOST OF U ALREADY SAID IT. LOL BUT I MISS JASON COOK AS SHAWN. UGH & YUCK THIS NEW 1 HAS GOT 2 GO. HOMELY CANT ACT & DOESNT FIT THE PART AT ALL. WHAT DO U ALL THINK?SORRY ABOUT THE IMMATURE WORDING BUT COULDNT THINK OG ANYTHING ELSE AT THE PRESENT. %(

4evaDrake

Postby 4evaDrake » Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:25 pm

I don't agree, I think that the new Shawn is doing well.

Let me please remind you not to use all CAPS in your posts.It makes us feel as if you are shouting at us.
thanks

SamiBrady_Chelsea

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:40 pm

this thread made for a good read...I don't think that I could add anything else, its pretty much all been said! :)

Mitzy

Postby Mitzy » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:00 pm

You never see anybody watching TV. Very seldom, if ever see anybody cooking. Nobody ever pays bills. What's missing is truth, honesty and morals!

Danielle4578

Postby Danielle4578 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:55 am

Im not sure if I may have missed someone else posting what I am about to post...They are all missing jobs or most of them anyway. They all have nice things and nice apartments, but I could probably count on one hand how many people actually have a job!! ~)

iheartlucas

Postby iheartlucas » Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:54 pm

Well....I have a big problem with the fact that almost the whole population of Salem is related~by blood! Oh! Where is Salem? Illinois, Mass, or none of the above?!? All I know is Salem is somewhere in the U.S...... :~

But, I have to admit...I love..love...LOVE this show!!!

P.S. Does Salem even have any stores like...Wal-Mart, Dillards, The Dollar General? lol
They all have clothes, but yet...never shop for them! lol

One of Bope's weddings.....Hope stopped at a fast food restaraunt (in her dress-in a limo) drive-thru! Didn't she even get ketchup on her dress...I think Jennifer was in the limo to...
Anyway~ I was going to say maybe they have a McDonald's! :)

Serena

Postby Serena » Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:21 am

Quote iheartlucas: Well....I have a big problem with the fact that almost the whole population of Salem is related~by blood! Oh! Where is Salem? Illinois, Mass, or none of the above?!? All I know is Salem is somewhere in the U.S...... :~

But, I have to admit...I love..love...LOVE this show!!!

P.S. Does Salem even have any stores like...Wal-Mart, Dillards, The Dollar General? lol
They all have clothes, but yet...never shop for them! lol

One of Bope's weddings.....Hope stopped at a fast food restaraunt (in her dress-in a limo) drive-thru! Didn't she even get ketchup on her dress...I think Jennifer was in the limo to...
Anyway~ I was going to say maybe they have a McDonald's! :)

drive-through- That is so good, you are right, I had forgotten all about that episode, sounds like a movie from years back too-
I think we are to believe they all shop at Balistics, even though I think Basic Black has a clothing line where they may all get their clothes for free!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”