Missing Posters , Where are you?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Bricole

Re: Missing Posters , Where are you?

Postby Bricole » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:29 pm

I miss you guys too.

Sharon, I don't like Nicole with Vargas. Just think; she hates EJ, dumped Brady, but prefers the ex-con? Any chance with Eric will be ruined by hooking up with Vargas. I don't enjoy the recaps so I just haven't watched. I will tune back in to watch the Ejami wedding if or when it happens.

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:28 pm

Quote lpcb: I personally don't like to be called names and told that my opinion isn't welcome. This is a forum afterall, about a soap, whose characters are fictional, made up by writers. I often think of Days like a sporting event, to root and cheer for my favorites. Then have someone come on and say that my opinion is wrong and that I shouldn't be posting those comments, just because it differs from her own, IS WRONG. When a thread says NO BASHING or FANS ONLY, that's what it should mean, but when a thread is open to debate, that is what should happen there, all opinions voiced.

I agree, ipcb! That's one of the reasons I enjoy your posts so much..... Because you just spell it out! I'm a wild cat too and love cheeky discussions! We'll just have to voice our opinions in a well behaved way..... Can always use irony ;) though it's not recommended!

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:30 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote Rosieroserson: Hi mama rosa!
I just went to the Soaps.SheKnows.com Answers (under frequently asked questions about this webside) it seems like they ban for two days up to life. Life is rare. They don't see it as punishment and do it to restore calm among posters, maybe to make us take a step back and be able to view things differently. It all comes down to protecting the Website and the visitors.

On the "rafe rocks" thread some safe fans came over to say things that I think might have gotten them banned and maybe friendly88.

I know about that incident ;)

Soaps.com Admin

Postby Soaps.com Admin » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:58 pm

Discussing admin actions on the board is inappropriate. Even if someone made you privy to their ban it is not nice to discuss it or to assume someone was banned. Stay on topic if you are trying to find another poster who hasn't visited the board in a while.

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:15 pm

Quote Soaps.com Admin: Discussing admin actions on the board is inappropriate. Even if someone made you privy to their ban it is not nice to discuss it or to assume someone was banned. Stay on topic if you are trying to find another poster who hasn't visited the board in a while.

I don't see anything wrong about it, but ofcourse I'll pay attention to and accept your restrictions.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:40 pm

Quote Bricole: I miss you guys too.

Sharon, I don't like Nicole with Vargas. Just think; she hates EJ, dumped Brady, but prefers the ex-con? Any chance with Eric will be ruined by hooking up with Vargas. I don't enjoy the recaps so I just haven't watched. I will tune back in to watch the Ejami wedding if or when it happens.

We are all invited to the EJAMI wedding. So I'll see you than. :)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu May 09, 2013 2:56 pm

Quote lpcb:
Quote mama rosa: I been reading and have seen everybody but, CityHunter,BeeGeee,Bricole,and Kabo... %(
Does Anyone know anything about our fellow Posters?
I hope your All fine!...You know me I worry...
Love Mama Rosa ;)

Think about it, you KNOW where they are. Cityhunter is alive and well on nbc.com, I haven't found anyone else.

NBC still has a board???

Dakota 4762

Postby Dakota 4762 » Thu May 09, 2013 7:12 pm

Quote mama rosa: I been reading and have seen everybody but, CityHunter,BeeGeee,Bricole,and Kabo... %(
Love Mama Rosa ;)

sayNY has been missing forever. I think maybe she went back to school for another degree. :~

Bryceson is missing because her job requires her to travel more then ever before...Plus, the due more with less company nonsense. ~)

Speechless is also missing. ;(

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Thu May 09, 2013 7:54 pm

Quote Dakota 4762:
Love Mama Rosa ;)

sayNY has been missing forever. I think maybe she went back to school for another degree. :~

Bryceson is missing because her job requires her to travel more then ever before...Plus, the due more with less company nonsense. ~)

Speechless is also missing. ;(

I hope the girls come back soon! :)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Thu May 09, 2013 7:56 pm

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote lpcb:
Love Mama Rosa ;)

Think about it, you KNOW where they are. Cityhunter is alive and well on nbc.com, I haven't found anyone else.

NBC still has a board???

I don't think so..... ?)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”