VARGAS

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
mama rosa

Re: VARGAS

Postby mama rosa » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:57 pm

There he is!LOL

Loved the talk he had with Nick!
I think Vargas made him stop and think,that maybe the way he handled things with Gabi and the baby,Will and Sonny did let Jensen win even in his death!...Even though they seem to be all good now,are they? Could Nick have turned his back on Gabri and all along they are really still in love with each other?...I hope he misses her enough to win her back!...They suit each other so well!... ;)

Now Vargas seemed to be in kinda a hurry,didn't he wonder who he's going to see? Father Eric at the Church,to say how sorry he was to hear about Sami?..If he needs a friend he's there to listen!...Hmmm,..Maybe Hope,to say how sorry he is she had to arrest her neice!,If she needs to talk he's there for her and Ceara!...LOL
Glad to see him back!.. ;)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:15 am

Quote mama rosa: There he is!LOL

Loved the talk he had with Nick!
I think Vargas made him stop and think,that maybe the way he handled things with Gabi and the baby,Will and Sonny did let Jensen win even in his death!...Even though they seem to be all good now,are they? Could Nick have turned his back on Gabri and all along they are really still in love with each other?...I hope he misses her enough to win her back!...They suit each other so well!... ;)

Now Vargas seemed to be in kinda a hurry,didn't he wonder who he's going to see? Father Eric at the Church,to say how sorry he was to hear about Sami?..If he needs a friend he's there to listen!...Hmmm,..Maybe Hope,to say how sorry he is she had to arrest her neice!,If she needs to talk he's there for her and Ceara!...LOL
Glad to see him back!.. ;)
I like him too and loved his talk with Nick but Nick would be alone in trying to fix his life with gabs she completely tunes him out when he tries to reflect on the time they were together.

Twitter always has fans begging the studio to put him on contract.

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:31 pm

So that's where Vargas went!!..He's been shopping!!..
Hot Damn,he looks fine all cleaned up!!...Buisness must be good,what ever it is that Nick and he are up to?!...
It looks like it's paying off!...Hope it's legal,maybe borderline but legal!!...LOL
Why did Vargas crush Eric's reality of what Eric thought of his Program? I don't get why he would say that to him?..Vargas must still be mad that Nicole has a thing for Eric and is now in the position to be spiteful!..That's all I can think of...But I still want to know what he's up to!
Maybe now Vargas will ask Hope out and this time dinner,not coffee!!... ;)

I still think that Nick will find his way back to Gabri!... ;)

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:07 pm

Vargas has been let go....this is just filler for a while.

He looked good.

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:13 pm

Quote HouseTops: Vargas has been let go....this is just filler for a while.

He looked good.

Hi HouseTops!
How are you doing,your weather good?!

Is that right!,Do you know how much longer he'll be on?
What about Nick,is he sticking around??...Thanks... ;)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:26 am

Quote mama rosa:

He looked good.

Hi HouseTops!

I think we see the last of Vargas this week.

Nick is still on canvas just last week he shared scenes with Sami, Gabs and kate

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:37 am

Quote mama rosa:

He looked good.

Hi HouseTops!

Hi, mama rosa. Our weather is fantastic!! It's been around 25c, supposed to get humid for a few days...
Hope it stays this way until next April, eh...or at least until December. We usually have a splendid fall season. Watch out after that!! :D :D

Not sure how long Vargas is to be around, sort of disappointed about that. Hopefully he has other projects. When I saw him sitting down, his back was to the camera and I had to strain to see if it was EJ...I always thought they would have been great as brothers, Vargas could have been the real evil one with EJ at his elbow. I thought Vargas looked great in that suit, so reminded me of EJ. I don't know what the age difference is.
Disappointed!!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:00 am

WHAT AN IDIOT! first he shows some girl he just met where he keeps his money then he gets wasted at a party and his dancing was very funny. :-)

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:39 am

Quote allmylovingdays: WHAT AN IDIOT! first he shows some girl he just met where he keeps his money then he gets wasted at a party and his dancing was very funny. :-)

Yep he is a idiot then punch Chad have he last mind you don't mess with the Dirmera's. He better hope Chad don't tell Kristen EJ and Stefano he dead men walking.

Lady Tiny

Postby Lady Tiny » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:20 am

Vargas is a great character; I'm disappointed to hear that he's leaving. I thought he had tremendous potential...kind of an early Steve Johnson-type--bad, but with underlying good potential. I was hoping we might be primed for a great new love story, like with Steve & Kayla.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”