VARGAS

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
SamuraiJediSentinelLord_M

Re: VARGAS

Postby SamuraiJediSentinelLord_M » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:53 pm

Vackis, i mean Vargas is a waste.. EJ will prolly find out who he is and then he'll go bye bye

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:19 am

Quote stjarna:
Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote RachJ: Who noticed Vargas slip Nicole some tongue action in that kiss today? I literally clapped. Lol.

I didn't notice but I keep hearing about it.

they are hot... and there is going to be fire in the rectory... ~) *) :D

great chem :D go Varicole!
Do you read Matt's musings or the deconstructing by Chrissi ---they both were funny how they mentioned Vargas and Niki sexing it up under the pope's photo. :-) :-)

RachJ I am following you on twitter, I use to be obsessed --but seriously I must follow a GH person by some crazy accident and she can drown out everyone's Days comments. I love your tweets. I read your comment about Will and his age & beer, later when we watched it 'live' we can see that it wasn't beer but ICE TEA --and I get the no ice in the pitchers thing --if you noticed when they were pouring the tea into their glasses that's where the ice was - we go to this place in town they serve it the same way.

I can't wait to see yesterdays episode plenty of Vargas. Does anyone know yet about the ring he put on his finger before leaving prison?

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:54 pm

I read the SOD on Vargas money missing. SEE dang it, he is going to side up with Nick. AYE. BUT hopefully it will still bring them both down in the end, their get rich scheme and hopefully they will clue us in to what it was going to be because right now only knowing how much he had stashed away isn't enough.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri May 03, 2013 8:07 am

He is menacing and I would be scared of him. BUT BUT!!! He was very funny yesterday when he was mimicing how Niki was with him in the throes of passion.

I like this actor!

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Fri May 03, 2013 12:47 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: He is menacing and I would be scared of him. BUT BUT!!! He was very funny yesterday when he was mimicing how Niki was with him in the throes of passion.

I like this actor!

Yeah, that's how a man's man acts, like a high school boy!...He's so jealous that the Father is more of a turn on that him!!...Pity,It must be eating him alive!!..ROTFL!!
I like the actor too! ;)

lindafromwisconsin

Postby lindafromwisconsin » Fri May 03, 2013 12:52 pm

I am Linda, I say vargas bad man, how can you male character like him he do bad things and people should not be let out of jail, people who go to jail are bad, only BAD people go to jail, bever let them out. Oh I could get used to this, yeah, I'll take another gift. Linda from Wisconsin AKA Goddess

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Fri May 03, 2013 1:00 pm

Quote lindafromwisconsin: I am Linda, I say vargas bad man, how can you male character like him he do bad things and people should not be let out of jail, people who go to jail are bad, only BAD people go to jail, bever let them out. Oh I could get used to this, yeah, I'll take another gift. Linda from Wisconsin AKA Goddess

Hi Linda!
I agree, with Vargas and Nick being bad...

But not all people that go to jail are bad people,what about Hope,or John,or Bo,or Adrienne,Sami for example...
They aren't bad people,...They did wrong,did their time and are still good people,good parents and active in their community,and great Salemites!... ;)

lindafromwisconsin

Postby lindafromwisconsin » Fri May 03, 2013 1:09 pm

Thank you, I am a famous wruter. But that is why they make jails for BAD people who do BAD things and both have done BAD things and BAD people who have done BAD things should not have custody of kids. - Goddess from Wisconsin

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu May 09, 2013 7:00 pm

well now he Nick has his money back so I have to wish now that Vargas doesn't get his invest fast enough and needs to punish Nick. I hope is is very impatient!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue May 21, 2013 2:55 pm

Can you see him with Hope???

Return to “Days of Our Lives”