VARGAS

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
lindafromwisconsin

Re: VARGAS

Postby lindafromwisconsin » Fri May 03, 2013 12:52 pm

I am Linda, I say vargas bad man, how can you male character like him he do bad things and people should not be let out of jail, people who go to jail are bad, only BAD people go to jail, bever let them out. Oh I could get used to this, yeah, I'll take another gift. Linda from Wisconsin AKA Goddess

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Fri May 03, 2013 1:00 pm

Quote lindafromwisconsin: I am Linda, I say vargas bad man, how can you male character like him he do bad things and people should not be let out of jail, people who go to jail are bad, only BAD people go to jail, bever let them out. Oh I could get used to this, yeah, I'll take another gift. Linda from Wisconsin AKA Goddess

Hi Linda!
I agree, with Vargas and Nick being bad...

But not all people that go to jail are bad people,what about Hope,or John,or Bo,or Adrienne,Sami for example...
They aren't bad people,...They did wrong,did their time and are still good people,good parents and active in their community,and great Salemites!... ;)

lindafromwisconsin

Postby lindafromwisconsin » Fri May 03, 2013 1:09 pm

Thank you, I am a famous wruter. But that is why they make jails for BAD people who do BAD things and both have done BAD things and BAD people who have done BAD things should not have custody of kids. - Goddess from Wisconsin

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu May 09, 2013 7:00 pm

well now he Nick has his money back so I have to wish now that Vargas doesn't get his invest fast enough and needs to punish Nick. I hope is is very impatient!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue May 21, 2013 2:55 pm

Can you see him with Hope???

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Tue May 21, 2013 4:21 pm

Sure...why not! >)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue May 21, 2013 9:33 pm

MamaRosa had an epic story thread going and I do believe she hit it on the head. Vargas may have started out a wee bit wicked but he seems to just want that fast $$ now that he has it and if he can keep his money buddy making more or don't see why he can't be kept around. I mention mamarosa because in her story Vargas ended up helping the SPD and ISA and then today BOOM he gives up Jensen's little camp ground and work history....thus helping Hope find her nephew and his wife along with WILL & SONNY!

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Tue May 21, 2013 9:37 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: MamaRosa had an epic story thread going and I do believe she hit it on the head. Vargas may have started out a wee bit wicked but he seems to just want that fast $$ now that he has it and if he can keep his money buddy making more or don't see why he can't be kept around. I mention mamarosa because in her story Vargas ended up helping the SPD and ISA and then today BOOM he gives up Jensen's little camp ground and work history....thus helping Hope find her nephew and his wife along with WILL & SONNY!

Thanks Amld!..tear! ;)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue May 21, 2013 9:39 pm

Quote mama rosa:
Quote allmylovingdays: MamaRosa had an epic story thread going and I do believe she hit it on the head. Vargas may have started out a wee bit wicked but he seems to just want that fast $$ now that he has it and if he can keep his money buddy making more or don't see why he can't be kept around. I mention mamarosa because in her story Vargas ended up helping the SPD and ISA and then today BOOM he gives up Jensen's little camp ground and work history....thus helping Hope find her nephew and his wife along with WILL & SONNY!

Thanks Amld!..tear! ;)

BRAVO!!! you had it right all along it seems and NOW I am leaning towards a Vargas and Hope coupling what do you think?

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Tue May 21, 2013 10:05 pm

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote mama rosa:

Thanks Amld!..tear! ;)

BRAVO!!! you had it right all along it seems and NOW I am leaning towards a Vargas and Hope coupling what do you think?

Yes, I think that's the way we are going with Hope and Vargas...He's not a violent criminal besides Hope knows better that any what it's like,from her family to friends and herself through the years...
Also the writers had Vargas Protecting Nick so that is in his favor.. In Hopes eyes after all, Nick could have been killed...And if Vargas hadn't remembered about the island Will could have bled to death too...Gabi,baby Ari Sonny they all would have died!!..
Vargas is a Hero!!..
And it will be nice to see the"woman"in Hope again... ;)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”