EJ's Purple Sweater

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
ejami2012

Re: EJ's Purple Sweater

Postby ejami2012 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:00 pm

Quote deidnbella: After reading all these comments, I've decided that I AM a pervert!!! I want to see him in his swimming suit again out there by the Dimera pool! YUMMY! (Sorry. But, the good news is that half the solution is admitting you have a problem! LOL)

Lol. We all might be . Yes he looked so good tanned wet in those swimming trunks. We need more of those scenes. :D

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:27 pm

Quote deidnbella: After reading all these comments, I've decided that I AM a pervert!!! I want to see him in his swimming suit again out there by the Dimera pool! YUMMY! (Sorry. But, the good news is that half the solution is admitting you have a problem! LOL)

Hi Deidnbella! I wouldn't worry too much about it ;) we're all addicted to something on this board I guess ;)

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:16 pm

Haven't seen EJ's purple sweater lately. I wonder if he donated it to charity?!........... or gave this cosy item to Samantha? ;)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:12 pm

Quote Rosieroserson: Haven't seen EJ's purple sweater lately. I wonder if he donated it to charity?!........... or gave this cosy item to Samantha? ;)

No, he gave it to me! :)

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:19 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote Rosieroserson: Haven't seen EJ's purple sweater lately. I wonder if he donated it to charity?!........... or gave this cosy item to Samantha? ;)

:-) you're so lucky, Sharon n nic, you get to roll in the hey with a sweater ;) :-) :-)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:21 pm

Quote Rosieroserson:

:-) you're so lucky, Sharon n nic, you get to roll in the hey with a sweater ;) :-) :-)

:D

ejami2012

Postby ejami2012 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:30 pm

Quote Rosieroserson:

After Thursday I don't miss the purple sweater. *) we saw a little more than we usually do his pants were a loose looked mighty sexy.

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:43 pm

Quote ejami2012:
Quote Rosieroserson:

After Thursday I don't miss the purple sweater. *) we saw a little more than we usually do his pants were a loose looked mighty sexy.

I miss it........ but not necessarily on him........ :D

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:34 pm

Quote Rosieroserson:

And then after a quickie she gave it to James. Check it out doesn't it look lie he is wearing it in this photo at book signing

@fsmithfans: [3/3] HQ Photo: @camilabanus @freddiemsmith @greg_vaughan @KJAlfonso @IamJamesScott @laurenkoslow in Framingham, MA t.co/pGQ3sfq2hE

Return to “Days of Our Lives”