"I know what she did last summer",

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
dazgonby

Re:

Postby dazgonby » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:19 am

Quote lpcb: I really think Lucas should man up and Shoot Nik. In the Head. Twice.

And if he can't then hand the gun to Sami...twice. (we know first time doesn't count)

Rosieroserson

Re:

Postby Rosieroserson » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:00 pm

Quote stjarna:
Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote Jen821: Then there is Will throwing in the towel and giving his daughter up to crazy Nick!! Will is blaming his problems on his mom and so there for he should give up his daughter to Nick cos that is what Nick wants. Sami is fighting for his daughter and Will doesn't even want her.

I KNOW I WAS SCREAMING at the screen to -someone SHAKE WILL jog his damn memory that those two were trying from day one to keep him away from his own child, he wasn't INVITED to go to the sonogram.

Will needs a lawyer and if he is so damn scared to have Justin hear his sins then why not just go to the man who you shot who just happens to be a lawyer, is crazy in love with your mother and has forgiven your dumbass for the crime committed against him. SLAP SLAP SLAP someone needs to slap Will.

it does not make sense for him not going with it to Ej. they messed it up,imo

I can't believe it Will, why won't you turn to EJ!!!!???? You should take your dad with you!!! I know EJ would do anything possible to keep you both out of jail! And Nick you're either too new to this town or you've totally lost it!!!!
To mess with Sami is the same as messing with EJ Dimera >(
Good luck with that >) You should really fear for your life >)

Rosieroserson

Re:

Postby Rosieroserson » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:08 pm

Quote SoapBox17: ALL I CAN SAY IS CHECK MATE BABY!!!!
Now what is that sick minded F gonna do now? Either Gabi goes to the steel bar cage or Nick backs off. You wanna play with the big dogs you better be able to pony up and Sami just B slapped Nick right into his puppy pants!

A great post :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Nick's gonna wet his pants when he figures out who he's really messing with >) :) :) :) :) :)

Rosieroserson

Re:

Postby Rosieroserson » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:26 pm

Quote IheartWilSon: I love the character Will. And CM is an awesome actor who totally deserved his Emmy last year. :) The only wimps I see in this storyline are Gabi :0 and her brother, Ralph... I mean Rafe. :)) ;)

I think CM is playing his character very well :)
Right now I believe Will is highly sensitive to everything around him. He just got back together with Sonny almost accidentally, and Nick's attitude and threats caught him by surprise. I think he still feels so bad about shooting EJ that maybe some part of him says 'I got what I deserved'.....and that makes him almost go along with crazy Nick's demands. Luckily he's got Sonny and Lucas close to him, and they're going to stop Will next week for turning himself in for the EJ shooting! (Spoiler)
I think Will is eventually going to man up to Nick....it just takes some time for him to see what a nutjob Nick really is!

EpicFail

Re:

Postby EpicFail » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:27 pm

Quote lpcb: I really think Lucas should man up and Shoot Nik. In the Head. Twice.

lol - me too!!

come on Will - where's your backbone!?!?!?

Shame on you writers.

sharon n nick 4eva

Re:

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:27 pm

lol! :-)

sharon n nick 4eva

Re:

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:28 pm

Quote dazgonby:

And if he can't then hand the gun to Sami...twice. (we know first time doesn't count)

:)

Rosieroserson

Re:

Postby Rosieroserson » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:37 pm

Quote Cynderdays:
Quote SoapBox17: ALL I CAN SAY IS CHECK MATE BABY!!!!
Now what is that sick minded F gonna do now? Either Gabi goes to the steel bar cage or Nick backs off. You wanna play with the big dogs you better be able to pony up and Sami just B slapped Nick right into his puppy pants!

My initial thought was check mate too. But.....Sami doesn't know what Nick knows. Will Sami risk her son's freedom for Will's right to custody?
If Gabi goes to jail, so might Will and so might Nick, for illegal surveillance while on parole. Lucas might also face charges for perjury.
Is it check mate or chicken?

I'm not sure if Nick's got anything of real value here! EJ and Justin could break him like a toothpick!

Rosieroserson

Re:

Postby Rosieroserson » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:48 pm

Lol, that would certainly've been the 'easiest' thing to do in the short run, but in the long run.....poor Lucas would be facing jailtime once again... And if Nick survived.... Maybe the'd have to share a prison cell :~ suddenly Lucas would've regretted he didn't shoot himself instead!!!!!

lpcb

Re:

Postby lpcb » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:50 pm

Quote Rosieroserson:

Lol, that would certainly've been the 'easiest' thing to do in the short run, but in the long run.....poor Lucas would be facing jailtime once again... And if Nick survived.... Maybe the'd have to share a prison cell :~ suddenly Lucas would've regretted he didn't shoot himself instead!!!!!

That's why he has to shot him, twice. he could recover,like Ej did. Just to make sure. Lucas went to jail, for something his son did, any good father would, he should be noble again. Two for luck.
I heard Ej makes sure that convict that has it in for Nick comes to Eric's outreach program, and Ej keeps his hands clean. Yeah Ej.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”