"I know what she did last summer",

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
mille

Re:

Postby mille » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:26 pm

Like Sonny and Will, but saying that I'm glad Gabi stood up for herself. Yes, Nick has done wrong, but so has a lot of others who have come around the baby.

ej and sami

Re:

Postby ej and sami » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:55 pm

Gabi is nothing but a witch I am so tried of her all she cares is about her self. She very bad friend do did she forget that Nick blackmail Will for his daughter rights and treating Sonny like crap. She don't care who she hurts I can't wait until her secret comes out. People in Salem needs to known what she did last summer.

I read spolier says that Gabi threats Sonny boy the real Gabi is about to come out.

fadingrose

Re:

Postby fadingrose » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:10 pm

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote zuzu61:
Quote allmylovingdays: Four SHOWS?? now you have me curious.

OYE VEY 8) I am still halfway asleep. :-) I posted something right now here and rushed back to delete because it had nothing to do with this thread.

I sure do hope that someone spills the beans about last SUMMER!

OOPS!! So did I. Thanks. Your post reminded me I also need to stick to the subject. *) :]

Since so many fans are commenting on exposing what Gabi did, maybe the writer's will.. ?? Sure hope so.

Maybe if we keep this upfront they will see that we want it to be revealed.

I wonder if it ever was really what will happen. Does anyone even care, Jenn has moved on, Melanie moved away.

I, for one, no longer care if Gabi is ever "exposed" or even what becomes of her. She's leaving, isn't she? I just hope she lets Will have cu stody of his daughter.

allmylovingdays

Re:

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:19 pm

Quote ej and sami: Gabi is nothing but a witch I am so tried of her all she cares is about her self. She very bad friend do did she forget that Nick blackmail Will for his daughter rights and treating Sonny like crap. She don't care who she hurts I can't wait until her secret comes out. People in Salem needs to known what she did last summer.

I read spolier says that Gabi threats Sonny boy the real Gabi is about to come out.

What can she threatened Sonny with and I really can't stand this wench

ej and sami

Re:

Postby ej and sami » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:18 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote ej and sami: Gabi is nothing but a witch I am so tried of her all she cares is about her self. She very bad friend do did she forget that Nick blackmail Will for his daughter rights and treating Sonny like crap. She don't care who she hurts I can't wait until her secret comes out. People in Salem needs to known what she did last summer.

What can she threatened Sonny with and I really can't stand this
wench

I can't stand her either she threatend Sonny maybe he tell everybody what she did last summer and she go to jail for killing two people. I read a another spolier it's that Sonny and Gabi are not friends no more.

ej and sami

Re:

Postby ej and sami » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:28 am

It's time for Gabi to pay what she did last summer she nothing but witch all she cares is about her self. She nothing but a selfish witch did she forget that Nick blackmail Will to give up his daughter and because he gay. Nick treated Sonny like crap too. This girl don't who she hurts she very bad friend. Now her and Nick getting back with each is bad idea.

fadingrose

Re:

Postby fadingrose » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:33 am

Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote HouseTops: Crossroads?? Her road is already paved, the character/actor is leaving, so of course, poor, defenceless, alone, stupid mistake of scr@wing Nick, Gabi, will have to face her demons.... ~) ~)

Maybe Chad will remember what he and Gabi had and run away together.... :D :D :D :D Hope so. ;)

Brilliant :)
After a while they'll come back to Salem looking brand new ( the new actors) madly in love :D

I never thought that Chad and Gabi ever had a meaningful relationship, despite how much Gabi wanted that. And I surely wouldn't want to see self-centered Gabi latching on to Chad. I'm just hoping she leaves town for ANY reason imaginable (even if her past never catches up with her) as long as Will gets custody of Ariana.

ej and sami

Re:

Postby ej and sami » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:25 am

Quote allmylovingdays:

What can she threatened Sonny with and I really can't stand this wench

I read a spolier Gabi threatend Sonny because he find out she slept with Nick. Wow so Gabi is back to old ways selfish witch I am not surprised.

ej and sami

Re:

Postby ej and sami » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:44 pm

I can't not stand this girl she a selfish witch is always by here Will and Sonny are doing a great helping Gabi with baby. I am glad Will told off Gabi today she don't want to listen to nobody. Did she forget that Nick blackmail his own cousin and trying to destroy Will family. He treated Sonny like crap and Wilson never did nothing to Nick. Will took a bullet for Nick. Both Nick and Gabi deserved either. Nick is up too no good and I don't want him around that baby.

HouseTops

Re:

Postby HouseTops » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:17 pm

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Gabi, the bad azz girl, you go girl!!

Gabi and Sami.....love the bad azz girls!!

Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Gabi, YOU ARE THE MOTHER!!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”