"I know what she did last summer",

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
dazgonby

Re:

Postby dazgonby » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:18 am

Chad had the perfect chance to tell Abby everything when he was explaining why he is standing up for Sami to her.
And he said nothing about what Gabi had done, instead put all the blame on himself for starting the whole mess...which isn't true...Gabi started it.
But it looks as tho it does not matter to anyone now, so doubt there will be anything said about it.
When you have Will's baby makes everything ok....Gabi very lucky.
I found something strange on yesterdays show after I had watched it the second time...when Gabi was thanking Sonny "for letting her move in with Will"...could be that I am seeing too much into that but I found that strange that she didn't say with the both of them!

allmylovingdays

Re:

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:11 am

Quote EpicFail: Isn't her contract up in December - which means we'll see her until at least March/April 2014

besides the fact that there has been no official announcement and it's rather suspicious that both Chandler and she went public with their contract plans right after the show won an Emmy.
so you think it is a ploy to get more $$$$

zuzu61

Re:

Postby zuzu61 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:48 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote EpicFail: Isn't her contract up in December - which means we'll see her until at least March/April 2014

besides the fact that there has been no official announcement and it's rather suspicious that both Chandler and she went public with their contract plans right after the show won an Emmy.

I do believe Chandler is returning to finish his degree. Now the other's motive????? ~)

zuzu61

Re:

Postby zuzu61 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:49 am

I still remember!!!!! (What she did last summer) >(

allmylovingdays

Re:

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:19 am

Quote dazgonby: Chad had the perfect chance to tell Abby everything when he was explaining why he is standing up for Sami to her.
And he said nothing about what Gabi had done, instead put all the blame on himself for starting the whole mess...which isn't true...Gabi started it.
But it looks as tho it does not matter to anyone now, so doubt there will be anything said about it.
I found something strange on yesterdays show after I had watched it the second time...when Gabi was thanking Sonny "for letting her move in with Will"...could be that I am seeing too much into that but I found that strange that she didn't say with the both of them!

Daily updaters think she is crushing on SOnny. And here i thought she was going to fixate on Will again.

dazgonby

Re:

Postby dazgonby » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:28 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote dazgonby: Chad had the perfect chance to tell Abby everything when he was explaining why he is standing up for Sami to her.

Daily updaters think she is crushing on SOnny. And here i thought she was going to fixate on Will again.

That could be since I thought I saw her look at Sonny very strangely while still in hospital (when they were with AG)...just thought it was my over active imagination!

dazgonby

Re:

Postby dazgonby » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:31 am

Quote zuzu61:
Quote allmylovingdays:

I do believe Chandler is returning to finish his degree. Now the other's motive????? ~)

I also read that Chandler just having got his second Emmy is going for more money...but you can read anything...time will tell.

zuzu61

Re:

Postby zuzu61 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:05 pm

Quote dazgonby:
Quote zuzu61:
Quote allmylovingdays:

I also read that Chandler just having got his second Emmy is going for more money...but you can read anything...time will tell.

That's true! You never know. And it could be true.

zuzu61

Re:

Postby zuzu61 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:13 pm

Quote allmylovingdays:

OMG!! her reaction to her baby crying today!!! I wanted to slap that little free-loading, unappreciative, W!tch, spelled with a capital "B"!!! EVERY TIME you see baby Ari, either Will or Sonny has her.. NO rent. No bills. No job. NO brains!! haha. ETC... ~) I'll let someone else continue.. lol

stjarna

Re:

Postby stjarna » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:51 am

Quote zuzu61:
Quote allmylovingdays:

OMG!! her reaction to her baby crying today!!! I wanted to slap that little free-loading, unappreciative, W!tch, spelled with a capital "B"!!! EVERY TIME you see baby Ari, either Will or Sonny has her.. NO rent. No bills. No job. NO brains!! haha. ETC... ~) I'll let someone else continue.. lol

Her being so stroppy really is the old Gabi-
and she got away with the stalking thing looks like it!!!! ugh!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”