"I know what she did last summer",

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
ej and sami

Re:

Postby ej and sami » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:02 pm

I can't stand Gabi people in Salem acting like she this sweet girl please that girl is trouble she hides behind that sweet face. If funny that Sami Nicole Kristen and Kate gets called out on they crap. Wow Gabi gets a free pass that not fair at all. She throws her friends under the bus she not very good friend. She used them too get what she wants. Everybody needs to known what she did last summer. Sami should not be in jail she did nothing wrong. Gabi should be in jail she kill two people.

dazgonby

Re:

Postby dazgonby » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:29 pm

Quote zuzu61: NO NO .. That is not what I meant.. I make comparisons all the time too. And get off the title/subject on all of them..
I was only referring to when Gabi's crime is mentioned, that the fans who dislike Sami try and throw Sami's name in and what she's done in the past. Like comparing Sami to Gabi, excuses Gabi.

Ugh!! I'm still not explaining what I meant.

Actually. I was off base myself. I read the first comment and it has nothing to do with Gabi. I'm just obsessed with Gabi and her bro secrets being brought to light. (also Nick's that led to Sami's arrest)

One more thing, and I be quiet, because like Sami, I always say what I don't mean..
If poor Gabi shouldn't be in jail because she has a baby..
Why should Sami be in jail? She has 3 babies. PLUS, she saved Raf-'s life. UGH.. Knowing the writer's wouldn't kill him off.

I know and it's all good...you make me laugh so much and trust me I need that very much right now :]

zuzu61

Re:

Postby zuzu61 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:49 pm

Quote dazgonby:
Quote zuzu61: NO NO .. That is not what I meant.. I make comparisons all the time too. And get off the title/subject on all of them..
I was only referring to when Gabi's crime is mentioned, that the fans who dislike Sami try and throw Sami's name in and what she's done in the past. Like comparing Sami to Gabi, excuses Gabi.

Actually. I was off base myself. I read the first comment and it has nothing to do with Gabi. I'm just obsessed with Gabi and her bro secrets being brought to light. (also Nick's that led to Sami's arrest)

One more thing, and I be quiet, because like Sami, I always say what I don't mean..
Why should Sami be in jail? She has 3 babies. PLUS, she saved Raf-'s life. UGH.. Knowing the writer's wouldn't kill him off.

I know and it's all good...you make me laugh so much and trust me I need that very much right now :]

Thanks dazgonby...

I wonder If Sami was a breech baby!?
I was born breech and I'm still doing and saying things @ss backwards.. I'm always having to say.. "No No, that's not how/what I meant".... etc.. :]

r/t needing to laugh.. me too. :]

allmylovingdays

Re:

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:57 am

Quote zuzu61:
Quote dazgonby:

Thanks dazgonby...

I wonder If Sami was a breech baby!?
I was born breech and I'm still doing and saying things @ss backwards.. I'm always having to say.. "No No, that's not how/what I meant".... etc.. :]

r/t needing to laugh.. me too. :]

OT: one of my sisters was breech too and she is the opposite it seems she is overly cautious.

I hope before she leaves that we do get the revelation that she bought herself a stalker and then in turn got Melanie kidnapped and knew for a bit and didn't tell.

allmylovingdays

Re:

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:39 am

I wonder if we will get a remorseful scene of gabs today for the havic she started --having Melanie kidnapped

HouseTops

Re:

Postby HouseTops » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:51 am

Quote allmylovingdays: I wonder if we will get a remorseful scene of gabs today for the havic she started --having Melanie kidnapped

Oh, do we really need Gabs redeemed.....Our Sami has never really been redeemed from shooting our beloved EJ....... ~)

Lets let bygones be bygones... ;) Our Melanie is great in Europe with her mother.... :D

zuzu61

Re:

Postby zuzu61 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:15 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: I wonder if we will get a remorseful scene of gabs today for the havic she started --having Melanie kidnapped

No Scene!! No scene of her wondering how Melanie is doing.
No Scene of her wondering how her friend Abigail is handling the anniversary of losing her father. ~) %(

allmylovingdays

Re:

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:41 am

Quote zuzu61:

No Scene!! No scene of her wondering how Melanie is doing.
No Scene of her wondering how her friend Abigail is handling the anniversary of losing her father. ~) %(

of course not and I don't see gabs and sami alike either. Gabs is nothing compared to Sami. I just need her part in Melanie's kidnapping out in the open. I would love to see everyone in town treat her like the little nobody she is

ej and sami

Re:

Postby ej and sami » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:30 am

Somebody needs to tell Gabi secret I am sick tried of this girl she thinks she get way with it. Gabi thinks she never do nothing wrong her and brother are same. They blame other people for there mistake's. Everbody in town gets called out of the crap. Accept Gabi Daniel and Rafe they can't never do nothing wrong.

People in Salem needs to known what Gabi did last summer it needs to come out right now. Gabi is nothing but witch she used her friends then she throws them under the bus.

allmylovingdays

Re:

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:35 am

Quote ej and sami: Somebody needs to tell Gabi secret I am sick tried of this girl she thinks she get way with it. Gabi thinks she never do nothing wrong her and brother are same. They blame other people for there mistake's. Everbody in town gets called out of the crap. Accept Gabi Daniel and Rafe they can't never do nothing wrong.

People in Salem needs to known what Gabi did last summer it needs to come out right now. Gabi is nothing but witch she used her friends then she throws them under the bus.

add Brady to the list of those who don't get caught or called out on their shite.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”