Anti EJ and Sami thread. (No fans.)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
mille

Re: Anti EJ and Sami thread. (No fans.)

Postby mille » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:22 pm

Lol, enjoyed Lucas but he was with half of dumb and dumber today, which was a joke!

mille

Postby mille » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:35 pm

Elvis really thinks he can make Samantha tow the line. Stefano is going to have a field day with her. Samantha. not going to know what hit her and pinning Elvis will not be able to do a thing. Can't wait until Samantha moves into the house of DiMera. :)

Maebaby

Postby Maebaby » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:14 pm

I want to see Sami and EJ suffer!!!!!!!!! I use to like Sami but I can't stand her since she has lost her mind.

mille

Postby mille » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:12 pm

Quote Maebaby: I want to see Sami and EJ suffer!!!!!!!!! I use to like Sami but I can't stand her since she has lost her mind.

Think Samantha will be doing alot of suffering for them both

mille

Postby mille » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:36 pm

Quote DivaSam1: Switzerland they make me ill as well. I get truly disgusted seeing them together. EJ is so sick and twisted. Any man that has no problem doing what he did to his daughter Sydney is not worth my spit to be on him. That was just too cruel and Sammi should have been completely through with him after that cause that is a serious deal-breaker. He should have never been allowed to be around his children ever. Sammi has no class or self respect to want to be with a man who set it up for you to believe your child was dead going so far as to give you a child's bloody shirt to con.vince you it is true and then stand and enjoy watching your despair and grief. Also, some people like his obsession with her but to me being that obsessed is not a good thing. EJ is weak and acts like the function of his life totally depends on Sammi being in it or he just can't make it through life.

Lol, And they want Nick dead! So glad Stefano's is back. Can't wait to see what he dose to Samantha, she won't see it coming and Elvis was upset that Samantha wanted to tell Rafe about Nick, he won't see it coming either. He's to busy trying to hold on to someone that breeze's threw men like the wind. Lol, with Samantha, when it comes to men that she wants, it's like one week your it and the next week your not!

mille

Postby mille » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:47 pm

So glad these two were not on today. Made the hour a "Happy" hour!

mille

Postby mille » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:54 pm

Lol, I guess when you bring Samantha and Elvis to the front is okay? Give me a break!

mille

Postby mille » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:10 pm

Lol, yes Samantha Elvis is not on the level with you. He's still mad at Steffy for disowning him. He wants to get even. Lol, who gets even with Stefano's and doesn't pay the consequence. Can't wait to see what happens... :)

mille

Postby mille » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:41 pm

Lol, Elvis words: He only "cares about William, because he's Samantha's son" lol, wonder if Elvis throws William and Sonny to the wolves, when things don't pan out the way Elvis EJ Wells DiMera wants it too!

mille

Postby mille » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:25 pm

Lol, Samantha has nerve telling Nicole what to do! can't wait until her 16th wedding dress ends up with the rest of her bridal gowns. Lol, she can open her own bridal boutique!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”