Anti EJ and Sami thread. (No fans.)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
switzerland

EJ and Samantha no fans please

Postby switzerland » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:59 am

I know a lot of people love them together but they make me ill. EJ was so full of it when told Sami "people get into pregnant women's faces all the time" or some bs to thar effect. When Nicole was pregnant with his child the first time, he didn't want anyone arguing with her for fear something would happen to his child! These two don't remember what they did to each other? She said he raped her. He told her child was dead. She shot him in the head. I guess in some circles that's a turn on! lol

This thread was sanctioned by Admin for those who dislike Samantha and EJ. ADMIN

DivaSam1

Re: EJ and Samantha no fans please

Postby DivaSam1 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:16 pm

Switzerland they make me ill as well. I get truly disgusted seeing them together. EJ is so sick and twisted. Any man that has no problem doing what he did to his daughter Sydney is not worth my spit to be on him. That was just too cruel and Sammi should have been completely through with him after that cause that is a serious deal-breaker. He should have never been allowed to be around his children ever. Sammi has no class or self respect to want to be with a man who set it up for you to believe your child was dead going so far as to give you a child's bloody shirt to con.vince you it is true and then stand and enjoy watching your despair and grief. Also, some people like his obsession with her but to me being that obsessed is not a good thing. EJ is weak and acts like the function of his life totally depends on Sammi being in it or he just can't make it through life.

mille

Re: EJ and Samantha no fans please

Postby mille » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:40 pm

Not a fan of this couple either! Their together for now, but lt's not going to last. Samantha's can not stay committed to one man. She always thinks the grass is greener on the other side. Lol, she was with Rafe professing her love until she found out that Gabi was pregnant with Will's baby, then she went all Sami, lol seen it coming a mile away.
Don't know who she'll be with next, just have to see how the wind blows!

mille

Re: Anti EJ and Sami thread. (No fans.)

Postby mille » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:50 pm

Lol, it would be something if John Roman turned out to be Lucas child too. Paternity test was rigged by Stefano. That would make John Roman (Johnny) and Alice Caroline (Allie) whole brother and sister, and Elvis knew what his father did, wondering would Samantha still be Confessing her love to Elvis.

mille

Postby mille » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:26 pm

Lol, read a spoiler were Samantha goes to bed with Elvis, them she tell him she wants Nick gone. Lol, she's making a down payment

kaytoes

Postby kaytoes » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:14 am

Sami has no class at all. She is loud rude and doesn't think about any one but herself. E.J. doesn't care about Sami he just wonted to take her away from Rafe. And if the truth hadn't come out about the baby she would be with Rafe was telling E.J.after the wedding. They should really remember how much they led us to believe E.J. and Sami hate each other.

mille

Postby mille » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:40 am

Quote kaytoes: Sami has no class at all. She is loud rude and doesn't think about any one but herself. E.J. doesn't care about Sami he just wonted to take her away from Rafe. And if the truth hadn't come out about the baby she would be with Rafe was telling E.J.after the wedding. They should really remember how much they led us to believe E.J. and Sami hate each other.

lol, Samantha's love, is like blowing wind, I give them till May! :)

cocochanel

Postby cocochanel » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:45 am

Thank you! I'm a newbie & glad to have found a board where Anti EJ/Sami comments are accepted. I just don't see what all the hype is all about. Cause that's what it is hype

mille

Postby mille » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:53 am

Quote cocochanel: Thank you! I'm a newbie & glad to have found a board where Anti EJ/Sami comments are accepted. I just don't see what all the hype is all about. Cause that's what it is hype

Lol, hype all the way. They do have things in common, they like to take children, Samantha tried to sell her sister on the black market and Elvis kidnapp his own daughter to punish Samantha. They both like to blackmail people, let's see Samantha has blackmailed Kate, Lexie, Eugenia, she lost her job behind Scami! Elvis and Samantha, two peas in an evil pod!

mille

Postby mille » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:32 am

Quote mille:
Quote cocochanel: Thank you! I'm a newbie & glad to have found a board where Anti EJ/Sami comments are accepted. I just don't see what all the hype is all about. Cause that's what it is hype

Lol, hype all the way. They do have things in common, they like to take children, Samantha tried to sell her sister on the black market and Elvis kidnapp his own daughter to punish Samantha. They both like to blackmail people, let's see Samantha has blackmailed Kate, Lexie, Eugenia, she lost her job behind Scami! Elvis and Samantha, two peas in an evil pod!

Lol, two peas in a evil pod, Maybe they can eat themselves sick or better yet ... :)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”