Stefano's Return??

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
scwcsc2002

Stefano's Return??

Postby scwcsc2002 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:19 am

According to the latest copy of soap in depth it states the Stefano IS NOT RETURNING for november sweeps. Bummer

Chrissi

Re: Stefano's Return??

Postby Chrissi » Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:35 am

No, he's not. :( I posted that today in our comings and goings. They couldn't pin down an agreement with him. Such a drag. My husband was really looking forward to seeing what Stefano was all about!

Ah well.. we still have evil E.J. and Patrick! :))

Audd

Postby Audd » Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:04 pm

Quote Chrissi: No, he's not. :( I posted that today in our comings and goings. They couldn't pin down an agreement with him. Such a drag. My husband was really looking forward to seeing what Stefano was all about!

Does this mean Joseph is never come back. I am sooooooooo disappointed, I was really looking forward to his return. Shoot, Rats, Darn, there is no words to describe how disapointed I am!! Why does he have to be soooooooooooo stubborn, just come back!! The meyham he creats is the best, yeah EJ is evil, plus he's hot, but Stefano is the best villian. Please keep us up to date.Rats!!

erbutterfly1

Postby erbutterfly1 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:17 pm

oh .......that drags...... i was looking forward to stefanos return. :( more drama.....as if there wasn't enough!

Jnabnana

Postby Jnabnana » Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:21 pm

Chrissi, how do you know this? According to the cover of Soap Opera Weekly, Day's Stefano is "IN". It's on Soap Opera Digest's website...

Audd

Postby Audd » Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:40 pm

Quote Jnabnana: Chrissi, how do you know this? According to the cover of Soap Opera Weekly, Day's Stefano is "IN". It's on Soap Opera Digest's website...

Yeah, I saw the same thing, is Soap Opera Weekly not a reliable source??????????????????????????????????

bearrie

Postby bearrie » Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:12 pm

AW MAN, %( I was just staring to breath easier. The havoc that man caused, is still being felt around town. Not that long ago, we had that Sami as Stan bit. Many in town aren't soon to forget that. Let the Pheonix DIE, and stay dead. Besides, isn't it time for a new era of mischief? Let someone else have their hand at it.

4evaDrake

Postby 4evaDrake » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:21 am

Are we totally sure he isn't coming back?? On yesterdays episode, when john was grilling patrick he asked who did he report to Tony or Stefano? Why even ask that if he is already been told by Tony himself that stefano was dead.
Maybe he will come back later rather than next month.
Lets not forget that Lexie will be pissed here pretty soon, i think she may revert back to her evil ways.

scwcsc2002

Postby scwcsc2002 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:39 am

Quote Jnabnana: Chrissi, how do you know this? According to the cover of Soap Opera Weekly, Day's Stefano is "IN". It's on Soap Opera Digest's website...

according to soaps in depth joseph could not agree to a contract, dool writers wanted him as a recurring character not a every day contracted star. so he declined. he did the same thing on bold and the beautiful

Audd

Postby Audd » Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:35 pm

Quote Chrissi: No, he's not. :( I posted that today in our comings and goings. They couldn't pin down an agreement with him. Such a drag. My husband was really looking forward to seeing what Stefano was all about!

I posted something about Joseph not returning, I'm just wondering about this, it's confusing reading different magazines writing different things, ANY INFO IN REGARDS TO THIS??? I hope he will return. Thanks!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”