Jennifer and Daniel

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
stjarna

Re: Jennifer and Daniel

Postby stjarna » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:12 am

I don;t know, but I have a feeling the will not do away with Daniel and Jennifer soon...

and Jennifer is aparently Daniel's redemption, cos with her he wants to be loyal and true, etc...

Did you see the poll who does Dr Dan belong with- Dannifer 55% and Danloe/Danicole/other 46% pretty close- so it is half-n-half...

I just want Chloe out of this s/l...move on with her life - have her and Brady get closer....

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:15 am

Quote cityhunter:
Quote mama rosa:
Quote cityhunter:
Quote mama rosa:
Quote cityhunter:
Quote mama rosa: Wouldn't it be nice to see Jenifer take her Girlfriends Nicole and Kristen out for a appreciation lunch!... and maybe a little tease to Chloe!...Could you just see the look on Chloe's face to see Nicole with Kristen and Jenifer!! She would be calling Anne in a hurry,just freaking out!!....Kristen might just scare the hair straight on Anne's head!!LOL

And how about some friendly dinners together!!

Sorry but team Chloe all the way.Who needs enemies when you have a friend like Nicole.And I want to see Chloe give Jennifer,Daniel,Kate and Victor a taste of their own medicine.Any paub she causes to these people would be more than welcome and justified after the hell they put her through.

Hi Cityhunter!

Gee,I meant no offence to Chloe fans,sincerely.You know I'm more about the story lines and trying to liven them up!..Right?..I just thought that it would be kind of fun...
And I am also hoping Chloe will give up on Daniel and find a man that wants only her!..Her and her son,Then Dan will also know what he gave up on!!..LOL...I just wonder how he's going to like to share Parker with Chloes new man??...
Someday...

I don't think it would be fun...sick and tired of Chloe being the one to suffer,being trashed,get the short end of the stick.It would be a nice change to see Daniel,Jennifer,Kate and Victor suffer,pay for their misdeeds and mistakes instead of always getting away with everything

Hi Cityhunter!
Remember it's not personal!...I'm in it for the story lines!!
I get where your coming from Chloe has been through a lot in her short life...and She's already been married three times,on top of everything else that has gone wrong for her...But you know that some of this is her fault and people have reason not to completly trust her,..
Now I am only talking about the Parker situation that's is it!
....Chloe is just like her mom Nancy,she wants it she gets it no matter what or who gets in the way!!,...The other day when Maggie was asking Chloe if that was Abby that was there and why she never took the pans....Chloe lied straight to Maggie's face and rolled her eyes sideways just like Nancy Does!!..I just chuckled cause when Nancy comes back we'll be seeing that reaction a lot!!..LOL....but anyway,... Why does Chloe have to use everyone that comes in contact with her for her agenda?....It's really IMO a stupid move...since it has left her wide open for ridicule from all involved,and those are the people like Maggie,Victor,Abby,Nicole,Philip,Daniel,Jenifer,Brady, Lucas,Maxine,Anne...and most important Parker...
Who ever she has talked to, lied to, gone to for advise, have all been used one way or the other...and why what this getting her?? Absolutely, Sweet F...all!!...None of this is beneficial to little Parker,all he ever hears is how evil Jenifer is and that she is a evil witch,and mommy will save them from her!!The boy has ears!!...I hope he sleeps over at Daniels and wakes up screaming from a nightmare trying to get away from the evil witch!!..No really I don't! But she can't sit there and trash talk people with in ear shot from an impressionable child!!IMO.....the writers should really have Chloe stop doing this!!...

Chloe is not doing to be happy when Daniel tells her that the Nanny will be handling the transfers of Parker to both of them!!!
I just know she is going to turn the table on him and tell him Jenifer is not allowed near her Son!!...It's going to make Daniels life a living Hell!!...I hope,then maybe that would Cheer You up! ...Chloe is going to kick some butt,yet!!

This portrayal of Chloe is Not the gorgeous,generous,girl that used to grace us with her presence!!...This girl is an Impostor!!....

I can't wait until that old girl comes back!...Then things will change for her but she has to stop lying to everyone before that will ever happen!...

You have a Great Day! ;)

True .This is not the real Chloe.Everyone who knows the shows,it's history and the history of the charcater knows that she is written out of character.Chloe used everyone/I musty ahve missed that part.They all used her and threw her like yesterday';s garbage and iI do eman all of them.Still,I 'll root for her anyday over these heartless hypocritrical judgemental scumbags who tried to destroy her.I can't feel sorry for Jennifer,Daniel,Kate or Victor,Whatever pain Chloe causes them would be more than justidfied and welcome

Cityhunter,
Well she used all of them for information about Daniel and Jenifers where abouts,or what their plans would be so she could turn up there...And don't get me wrong I don't feel sorry for any of them either!!
Chloe hasn't been in town long she's no where near done with the likes of them!

cityhunter

Postby cityhunter » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:03 pm

Quote mama rosa:
Quote cityhunter:
Quote mama rosa:
Quote cityhunter:
Quote mama rosa:
Quote cityhunter:
Quote mama rosa: Wouldn't it be nice to see Jenifer take her Girlfriends Nicole and Kristen out for a appreciation lunch!... and maybe a little tease to Chloe!...Could you just see the look on Chloe's face to see Nicole with Kristen and Jenifer!! She would be calling Anne in a hurry,just freaking out!!....Kristen might just scare the hair straight on Anne's head!!LOL

Sorry but team Chloe all the way.Who needs enemies when you have a friend like Nicole.And I want to see Chloe give Jennifer,Daniel,Kate and Victor a taste of their own medicine.Any paub she causes to these people would be more than welcome and justified after the hell they put her through.

Hi Cityhunter!

Gee,I meant no offence to Chloe fans,sincerely.You know I'm more about the story lines and trying to liven them up!..Right?..I just thought that it would be kind of fun...
And I am also hoping Chloe will give up on Daniel and find a man that wants only her!..Her and her son,Then Dan will also know what he gave up on!!..LOL...I just wonder how he's going to like to share Parker with Chloes new man??...
Someday...

I don't think it would be fun...sick and tired of Chloe being the one to suffer,being trashed,get the short end of the stick.It would be a nice change to see Daniel,Jennifer,Kate and Victor suffer,pay for their misdeeds and mistakes instead of always getting away with everything

Hi Cityhunter!
I get where your coming from Chloe has been through a lot in her short life...and She's already been married three times,on top of everything else that has gone wrong for her...But you know that some of this is her fault and people have reason not to completly trust her,..
....Chloe is just like her mom Nancy,she wants it she gets it no matter what or who gets in the way!!,...The other day when Maggie was asking Chloe if that was Abby that was there and why she never took the pans....Chloe lied straight to Maggie's face and rolled her eyes sideways just like Nancy Does!!..I just chuckled cause when Nancy comes back we'll be seeing that reaction a lot!!..LOL....but anyway,... Why does Chloe have to use everyone that comes in contact with her for her agenda?....It's really IMO a stupid move...since it has left her wide open for ridicule from all involved,and those are the people like Maggie,Victor,Abby,Nicole,Philip,Daniel,Jenifer,Brady, Lucas,Maxine,Anne...and most important Parker...
Who ever she has talked to, lied to, gone to for advise, have all been used one way or the other...and why what this getting her?? Absolutely, Sweet F...all!!...None of this is beneficial to little Parker,all he ever hears is how evil Jenifer is and that she is a evil witch,and mommy will save them from her!!The boy has ears!!...I hope he sleeps over at Daniels and wakes up screaming from a nightmare trying to get away from the evil witch!!..No really I don't! But she can't sit there and trash talk people with in ear shot from an impressionable child!!IMO.....the writers should really have Chloe stop doing this!!...

Chloe is not doing to be happy when Daniel tells her that the Nanny will be handling the transfers of Parker to both of them!!!
I just know she is going to turn the table on him and tell him Jenifer is not allowed near her Son!!...It's going to make Daniels life a living Hell!!...I hope,then maybe that would Cheer You up! ...Chloe is going to kick some butt,yet!!

This portrayal of Chloe is Not the gorgeous,generous,girl that used to grace us with her presence!!...This girl is an Impostor!!....

I can't wait until that old girl comes back!...Then things will change for her but she has to stop lying to everyone before that will ever happen!...

You have a Great Day! ;)

True .This is not the real Chloe.Everyone who knows the shows,it's history and the history of the charcater knows that she is written out of character.Chloe used everyone/I musty ahve missed that part.They all used her and threw her like yesterday';s garbage and iI do eman all of them.Still,I 'll root for her anyday over these heartless hypocritrical judgemental scumbags who tried to destroy her.I can't feel sorry for Jennifer,Daniel,Kate or Victor,Whatever pain Chloe causes them would be more than justidfied and welcome

Cityhunter,
Well she used all of them for information about Daniel and Jenifers where abouts,or what their plans would be so she could turn up there...And don't get me wrong I don't feel sorry for any of them either!!

Oh sorry.I didn't understand that you were talking about this return.Because before,she never used anyone.Now she's using their methods,is fighting fire with fire, can't but root for her

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:05 pm

Quote cityhunter:
Quote mama rosa:
Quote cityhunter:
Quote mama rosa:
Quote cityhunter:
Quote mama rosa:
Quote cityhunter:

Hi Cityhunter!

Someday...

Hi Cityhunter!

You have a Great Day! ;)

True .This is not the real Chloe.Everyone who knows the shows,it's history and the history of the character knows that she is written out of character.Chloe used everyone/I must have missed that part.They all used her and threw her like yesterday';s garbage and I do mean all of them.Still,I 'll root for her any-day over these heartless hypocritical judgemental scumbags who tried to destroy her.I can't feel sorry for Jennifer,Daniel,Kate or Victor,Whatever pain Chloe causes them would be more than justified and welcome

Cityhunter,
Well she used all of them for information about Daniel and Jennifer's where abouts,or what their plans would be so she could turn up there...And don't get me wrong I don't feel sorry for any of them either!!

Oh sorry.I didn't understand that you were talking about this return.Because before,she never used anyone.Now she's using their methods,is fighting fire with fire, can't but root for her

Good Night Sky's, Cityhunter!

Glad you realise now, that I am not against Chloe,just her antics now,she should be written above this,it's pitiful!IMO
I just go on what "they" give my mind to work with!...I just happen to like it better when people are taken down with their own acts of stupidity,as you can tell right now I am talking about Jenifer and her Keep Me Rules!! Daniel and Jenifer will pay for that! That I am sure of!..Don't mess with Mom Chloe!!...LOL

Good Night! ;)

Lifelong Days Watcher

Postby Lifelong Days Watcher » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:58 pm

I want Daniel and Jennifer together badly! However, I am so disappointed in Jen telling Daniel to never see Chloe again. This is making her look too insecure and she needs to rise above it! I hope the writers take note and keep Jennifer strong...she does not need to get "needy"!!! Chloe needs to finally get caught playing her little games so Daniel and Jen can move on!!

sweetgirl9

Postby sweetgirl9 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:52 pm

Quote Lifelong Days Watche: I want Daniel and Jennifer together badly! However, I am so disappointed in Jen telling Daniel to never see Chloe again. This is making her look too insecure and she needs to rise above it! I hope the writers take note and keep Jennifer strong...she does not need to get "needy"!!! Chloe needs to finally get caught playing her little games so Daniel and Jen can move on!!

I agree! I want these two to stay together, but Jennifer really needs to relax and spout some confidence. Not sure why they have to write her that way. Here is to hoping!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”