EJ

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
tariro

Re: EJ

Postby tariro » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:56 pm

Quote EJLUV:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote HouseTops:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva: EJ and Sami in bed together just talking.....laughing....playful fighting.....drinking wine...eating bagel bites....

Just looking into each others eyes.......

I'm still in a state of shock!

I feel I can't put into words how happy I am for "OUR COUPLE"! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

EPIC

In Love.....

With alot of chemistry :D damn ;)

And here I am gnashing my teeth in despair cause I have'nt seen it yet !

Dakota 4762

Postby Dakota 4762 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:58 pm

Quote tariro:
Quote EJLUV:
Quote HouseTops:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva: EJ and Sami in bed together just talking.....laughing....playful fighting.....drinking wine...eating bagel bites....

I feel I can't put into words how happy I am for "OUR COUPLE"! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

EPIC

In Love.....

And here I am gnashing my teeth in despair cause I have'nt seen it yet !

You will see it soon enough. :)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:03 pm

Quote EJLUV:
Quote HouseTops:

EPIC

In Love.....

damn damn! :)

suz21

Postby suz21 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:42 pm

Quote kenerly1: No one has mentioned what EJ said to Chad after Chad told him Sami and Rafe looked like they were together and cozy at the wedding..He said to Chad, Do not ever be placed second....And then Sami dropped the bomb he kindof knew about..Do you think he is playing Sami now? Acting like he forgives her? I want them together but she did croaa him and you dn't cross a D'mera. Just want your thoughts on this. Thanks

Sami has been crossing EJ for years.... :)

I am hoping the writers are done with games between EJAMI!

and give them the chance they deserved!

Why do you really feel these two deserve a chance, do you know their history, what are you, 12. She'll probably get pregnant by him again. At any rate, who cares.

ejami2012

Postby ejami2012 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:54 pm

Quote suz21:
Quote kenerly1: No one has mentioned what EJ said to Chad after Chad told him Sami and Rafe looked like they were together and cozy at the wedding..He said to Chad, Do not ever be placed second....And then Sami dropped the bomb he kindof knew about..Do you think he is playing Sami now? Acting like he forgives her? I want them together but she did croaa him and you dn't cross a D'mera. Just want your thoughts on this. Thanks

Why do you really feel these two deserve a chance, do you know their history, what are you, 12. She'll probably get pregnant by him again. At any rate, who cares.

We ejamis care and yes they made love twice so far and I'm happy. I'm all for another Ejami baby and a happy ever after for them. Their making love scenes are off the charts no wonder Sami always gets pregnant. My only concern if she gets pregnant by Ej rafe will go after her again cause she carrying another Ej child and he's do.obessed with being their daddy

huntah

Postby huntah » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:37 pm

Quote suz21:

Are you 5?

So we, as a fanbase, must be immature or delusional to root for our couple? But you rooting for yours is totally legitimate...because YOU say so???

Sour grapes much?

Whilst I am an EJami heart & soul - I would never criticize anyone for the love of their fanbase. It's mean spirited & lame. Are we not all adults?

tariro

Postby tariro » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:04 am

Quote suz21:

Love their history and no am not 12 ,when I was 12 I liked fairytales and Prince Charming thank God I got over that!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:16 pm

I love how boyish and so very happy EJ is acting right now. I've always loved it too when James uses his accents. I hope we get to hear his Irish one-- or didn't EJ pretend to be Sean Connery when he opened up the box that held the gun that shot him? I need to go look for that video that and the one where Philip and EJ are in Hope & Bo's house acting like painters.

Cynderdays

Postby Cynderdays » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:25 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: I love how boyish and so very happy EJ is acting right now. I've always loved it too when James uses his accents. I hope we get to hear his Irish one-- or didn't EJ pretend to be Sean Connery when he opened up the box that held the gun that shot him? I need to go look for that video that and the one where Philip and EJ are in Hope & Bo's house acting like painters.

EJ/JS has been adorable/outstanding.
I've never seen this scene with Philip, when would that have occurred?

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:47 pm

Quote Cynderdays:
Quote allmylovingdays: I love how boyish and so very happy EJ is acting right now. I've always loved it too when James uses his accents. I hope we get to hear his Irish one-- or didn't EJ pretend to be Sean Connery when he opened up the box that held the gun that shot him? I need to go look for that video that and the one where Philip and EJ are in Hope & Bo's house acting like painters.

EJ/JS has been adorable/outstanding.
I've never seen this scene with Philip, when would that have occurred?

I've never seen this either. If you find it would you post the link?

Return to “Days of Our Lives”