EJ

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Re: EJ

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:30 pm

Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote allmylovingdays: EJ today put himself outside the inner circle. :( I loved that both Maxine and Justine are seeing him in a different light but he is feeling melancholy. Darn this baby EJ needs a hug and his woman to hold on to

Because he loves Sami so much he put her needs ahead of his own..... :)
I know I know but I want his needs to be thought of in the same way. I hate these writers for not just killing the douche off and leaving my EJ finally getting his girl with no stupid waaah who did this to him.

I worry too much for EJ. I don't think that kicking in the shins, punching in the stomache, to the curb mentality will ever go away for me. :(

I find myself worrying about his interests too. He's way better than most of the Salemites give him credit for!

We knew he wasn't forgiving Stefano for last summers disowning fiasco. Today he laid it out for Justin. Said knowing that Stefano didn't push Kristen out like he did with him was even more a double edge sword. Aye what a tangle web we weave, Stefano you truly lost EJ

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:09 pm

le sigh I sure liked how EJ was constantly taking command of the moppets today. :-) :-)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:17 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: le sigh I sure liked how EJ was constantly taking command of the moppets today. :-) :-)

He seems to be the only person in the room fighting for Sami.

Moms Days

Postby Moms Days » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:02 am

Quote allmylovingdays: le sigh I sure liked how EJ was constantly taking command of the moppets today. :-) :-)

Thank goodness Sami has EJ especially considering her own family is against her and does not believe her. Also, this show is unbelievable considering that a police force would never allow her own family to investigate the shooting. Add to that the huge number of people who were in the room and contaminated the crime scene. There is no way they could prove someone did remove the knife. EJ is Sami's best hope.

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:36 am

I totally understand EJ's anger towards Sami hanging out in :| room!
There's no reason to give this douche attention when she's in the arms of a man like EJ!
GG's tweet about not having a storyline yet just isn't true. :| could be in a coma, could've been dead or gone to mars, and the salemites/ Brady's would talk about him as if he was a saint.......... even make songs about him to force Sami to remember his 'divineness'. How is that for not having a storyline?????? I understand what GG meant, but for a comateus.. :|
gets way toooooo much attention in my opinion!!!!! Just let him sleep off his stupidity and wake up a wise and funny guy...... ready to jump (on top of :D ) Cassie!!!!

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:37 pm

EJ should get a badge! He'll solve the crime and defend his Samantha at the same time ;)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:54 pm

Quote Moms Days:

Thank goodness Sami has EJ especially considering her own family is against her and does not believe her. Also, this show is unbelievable considering that a police force would never allow her own family to investigate the shooting. Add to that the huge number of people who were in the room and contaminated the crime scene. There is no way they could prove someone did remove the knife. EJ is Sami's best hope.

Looks like he might be her only hope! :)

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:27 am

If EJ manages to take Steffy down and sends him off to a retirement home in Italy............. What kind of a phoenix would Elvis turn out to be?

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:14 am

Quote Rosieroserson: If EJ manages to take Steffy down and sends him off to a retirement home in Italy............. What kind of a phoenix would Elvis turn out to be?

a handsome one...... 3)

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:16 pm

Quote Rosieroserson: If EJ manages to take Steffy down and sends him off to a retirement home in Italy............. What kind of a phoenix would Elvis turn out to be?

a handsome one...... 3)

I'm not disagreeing with you ;)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”