EJ

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
sharon n nick 4eva

Re: EJ

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:32 am

EJ EJ EJ EJ!!!!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:02 am

Sharon :-) :-) I sort of Like the way that Kristen says his name Eeeejjjjjjj :D

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:23 am

Eeeejjjjjjj , you are one hot man and you know how to use your hands!! *) *) ;)

lpcb

Postby lpcb » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:42 am

He is really something. The only man on the show worth watching. But with Ej you only need one.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:14 am

Quote lpcb: He is really something. The only man on the show worth watching. But with Ej you only need one.

My sisters as always I agree! DAYUM!!! HOT HOT HOT!

He maybe telling his sweetie that he will live wherever her and the kids are but you know right now he is very happy she wanted to live at the mansion. When he opened up the terrace doors and breathed in the air, you could tell it was his homecoming.

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:22 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote lpcb: He is really something. The only man on the show worth watching. But with Ej you only need one.

He maybe telling his sweetie that he will live wherever her and the kids are but you know right now he is very happy she wanted to live at the mansion. When he opened up the terrace doors and breathed in the air, you could tell it was his homecoming.

Yea, you are exactly right, he is home. Is there going to be a power struggle with Sami by his side?? Would love to see Tony come back with Anna, who helped EJ kidnap Sydney. Put Brady and Kristen in the mix and kaboom!!
The possibilities of everyone under the same roof is so exciting.

The heat with EJ, ooh la la.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:40 am

Quote HouseTops:
Quote allmylovingdays:

Yea, you are exactly right, he is home. Is there going to be a power struggle with Sami by his side?? Would love to see Tony come back with Anna, who helped EJ kidnap Sydney. Put Brady and Kristen in the mix and kaboom!!
The possibilities of everyone under the same roof is so exciting.

The heat with EJ, ooh la la.

There has to be a powerplay coming after the fix this 'nobody' problem-EJ likes the power, the games -and with Samantha by his side he is fearless and knows that he can have it all.

Mayhem, laughter, sexiness, romance, intrigue, chaos, very very entertaining - there's a commercial on soapnet when they are advertising Days repeat episodes and it's EJ/James voice and he says "it's going to be HUGE, HUGE!"

annabannana

Postby annabannana » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:09 am

When I saw E.J. and Kristan on the coach I saw the future Demira clan, since they are not related the S/L could go there or poor old Sammy could be tangled up in the Dimera mayhem. I don't want Stephano to leave but.......

bearrie

Postby bearrie » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:48 am

Just watched the Sept 17 and 18th 2012 episodes. John and Lucas were funny. Loved their lines during EJ and Rafe's fight.
Was amazed at EJ's head butting Rafe just like that. So unlike EJ to loose his cool.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:25 am

Quote allmylovingdays: Sharon :-) :-) I sort of Like the way that Kristen says his name Eeeejjjjjjj :D

I think Kristen likes to tease EJ with all his proper English he does all the time. :)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”