EJ

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
ejami2012

Re: EJ

Postby ejami2012 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:26 pm

He's on today yea

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:06 pm

Quote ejami2012: He's on today yea

AND HE TRIED TO REACH /UNDERSTAND KRISTEN. I want to see him talk to Sami or Chad about his visit he just had with Kristen.

ejami2012

Postby ejami2012 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:03 pm

Omg can this man wear grey. :D hot hot hot *)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:22 pm

Quote allmylovingdays:

AND HE TRIED TO REACH /UNDERSTAND KRISTEN. I want to see him talk to Sami or Chad about his visit he just had with Kristen.

:)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:34 am

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote allmylovingdays:

Even Stefano because when they were talking and you heard the similarities you wished she could have opened up a bit to Eeejjj but no she feels that she is considered too weak to do this -and yet he accepted her offer and took her advice when he wasn't sure what to do about his own hate and anger after he kept making the same mistakes over and over again. WHY Kristen can't you look at EJ your brother and see how similar you two are and maybe stop and think If I helped EJ - then maybe I need to rethink my revenge as well.

Moms Days

Postby Moms Days » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:29 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote allmylovingdays:

Even Stefano because when they were talking and you heard the similarities you wished she could have opened up a bit to Eeejjj but no she feels that she is considered too weak to do this -and yet he accepted her offer and took her advice when he wasn't sure what to do about his own hate and anger after he kept making the same mistakes over and over again. WHY Kristen can't you look at EJ your brother and see how similar you two are and maybe stop and think If I helped EJ - then maybe I need to rethink my revenge as well.

EJ was wonderful today! You could tell how much he cared. I thought it was a terrific exchange. He handled her anger with caring and you could tell she was truly moved even though she wanted to keep him out. I love how EJ treats the women he cares with such patience and warmth.

tariro

Postby tariro » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:07 am

Quote Moms Days:
Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote allmylovingdays:

EJ was wonderful today! You could tell how much he cared. I thought it was a terrific exchange. He handled her anger with caring and you could tell she was truly moved even though she wanted to keep him out. I love how EJ treats the women he cares with such patience and warmth.

I loved the conversation between these two ,he has a different dynamic with every one of his siblings and if there is one thing I love about the DiMeras its the non-judgemental way they are able to converse .Its sad but I think Kristen is too far gone and she knows it, there is a part of EJ that's always able to draw him back from the edge of self-destruction, Kristen on the other hand tends to go all the way!

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:41 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote allmylovingdays:

I think EJ knows that Kristen is starting to have feeling for Brady.

Revenge was the only thing on Kristen's mind when she came back to Salem.

But her new found feeling for Brady is getting in the way.

kenerly1

Postby kenerly1 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:37 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote allmylovingdays:

I think EJ knows that Kristen is starting to have feeling for Brady.

Revenge was the only thing on Kristen's mind when she came back to Salem.

But her new found feeling for Brady is getting in the way.

you nailed it. I agree 100%

ejami2012

Postby ejami2012 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:24 am

Hope we get Ej today

Return to “Days of Our Lives”