EJ

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
sharon n nick 4eva

Re: EJ

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:17 pm

Quote ejami2012:
Quote ejami2012: I think the ring is to be worn on the hand of model for their nail polish campaign. I want Ej to have get try it on with one of fur polishes. After its on he will ask what she thinks. After she said it looks gorgeous he says than says fantastic kind of nervous and says. Than will you wear it forever as my wife. I would love that

Correction I want Ej to have Sami try the ring on with nail polish to see how it looks. Once on she said it looks geogorus Ej says fantastic than says well than samanta gene Brady will you wear it forever as my wife. I would love love love it

I'm still crying...... :)

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:00 pm

Quote ejami2012:
Quote ejami2012: I think the ring is to be worn on the hand of model for their nail polish campaign. I want Ej to have get try it on with one of fur polishes. After its on he will ask what she thinks. After she said it looks gorgeous he says than says fantastic kind of nervous and says. Than will you wear it forever as my wife. I would love that

Correction I want Ej to have Sami try the ring on with nail polish to see how it looks. Once on she said it looks geogorus Ej says fantastic than says well than samanta gene Brady will you wear it forever as my wife. I would love love love it

Wow, that would be great!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:54 am

Quote mama rosa: LOL, the thread is long that Wells has to Sami can't wait till he pulls her threw the eye of the needle!....Or I Can't wait to see what Wells goes to propose to Sami this time!!
One thing Wells is is a true romantic...I haven't seen him happier!!....I just hope his ol man leaves him/them all alone....

He better!! and I can't wait for the proposal.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:06 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote mama rosa: LOL, the thread is long that Wells has to Sami can't wait till he pulls her threw the eye of the needle!....Or I Can't wait to see what Wells goes to propose to Sami this time!!
One thing Wells is is a true romantic...I haven't seen him happier!!....I just hope his ol man leaves him/them all alone....

Me too! :)

kenerly1

Postby kenerly1 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:14 am

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote allmylovingdays:

Loved them frolicking in the Horton Square like a couple of kids!!!!

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:18 am

Quote kenerly1:
Quote allmylovingdays:

I was smiling myself...

kenerly1

Postby kenerly1 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:25 am

Quote kenerly1:
Quote allmylovingdays:

I was smiling myself...

EJ's long legs were flying all over the place and then he backed her up to the wall..and I went nuts!!!

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:37 am

Quote kenerly1:
Quote kenerly1:
Quote allmylovingdays:

I was smiling myself...

EJ's long legs were flying all over the place and then he backed her up to the wall..and I went nuts!!!

EJAMInuts! :)

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:44 am

Quote kenerly1:
Quote kenerly1:
Quote allmylovingdays:

I was smiling myself...

He loves Samantharr, he's sincere towards her and I hope he'll stick to his priciples when Steffy is back in town >)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:45 am

Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote kenerly1:
Quote kenerly1:
Quote allmylovingdays:

I was smiling myself...

He loves Samantharr, he's sincere towards her and I hope he'll stick to his priciples when Steffy is back in town >)

Will all have to wait and see. :)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”