Grami Sami

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
HouseTops

Grami Sami

Postby HouseTops » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:03 pm

Sami is going to be a grandmother!!

Just hope this baby "takes". ;)

Cynderdays

Re: Grami Sami

Postby Cynderdays » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:04 pm

Quote HouseTops: Sami is going to be a grandmother!!

I don't even think that she flinched when she pointed to Gabi's stomach and said so.
I hope the baby 'takes' too. Far to many baby deaths recently.

alwaysEJ

Postby alwaysEJ » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:42 pm

There's so much potential for drama with this baby that I bet Gabi goes full term. Plus, there's no possible "lose the baby & lie to the father to keep him" angle considering Will is the father.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:08 pm

Quote alwaysEJ:

There's so much potential for drama with this baby that I bet Gabi goes full term. Plus, there's no possible "lose the baby & lie to the father to keep him" angle considering Will is the father.

Grami Sami......

Grami EJ.....

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:24 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote alwaysEJ:

Grami Sami......

Grami EJ.....

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

:D :))

Granpa Lucas!!!!too!
Greatgrandma Kate!!! :D

Dakota 4762

Postby Dakota 4762 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:43 pm

WATCH OUT WORLD!!!! 8) This baby has Samantha Jean Brady's genes. ;) ~)

Dayz

Postby Dayz » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:07 pm

Quote Dakota 4762: WATCH OUT WORLD!!!! 8) This baby has Samantha Jean Brady's genes. ;) ~)

Oh God! And Gabi's! Will is going to have a run for his money, especially if it's a girl. 8)

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:28 am

Please, Sami, stop going off on Gabi...you want this grandbaby girl in your life don't you.

Love you, now, grow up and be the best grami you can be with grampi EJ.... :D :D :D :D :D

LOL :-)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:33 am

Quote HouseTops: Please, Sami, stop going off on Gabi...you want this grandbaby girl in your life don't you.

Love you, now, grow up and be the best grami you can be with grampi EJ.... :D :D :D :D :D

You know what though maybe WILL needs to come and tell her some things too. She had to hear from Gabi that the baby is a girl and everyone else is hearing it HTS! So dang it WILL STEP and tell your family. I betcha Caroline knows cause she hears Nick & Gabi jabbering on about it but not from Will either. I doubt even great grannie Marlena knows.

So Will step up and tell your family.

I agree she needs to chill on Gabi but she figures I guess that Will won't keep her grandbaby away from her.

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:46 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote HouseTops: Please, Sami, stop going off on Gabi...you want this grandbaby girl in your life don't you.

You know what though maybe WILL needs to come and tell her some things too. She had to hear from Gabi that the baby is a girl and everyone else is hearing it HTS! So dang it WILL STEP and tell your family. I betcha Caroline knows cause she hears Nick & Gabi jabbering on about it but not from Will either. I doubt even great grannie Marlena knows.

So Will step up and tell your family.

I agree she needs to chill on Gabi but she figures I guess that Will won't keep her grandbaby away from her.

Who's any closer to his grandmothers than Will. Seems like he is only interested in his relationship with Sonny....Sami heard from Gabi that the baby is a girl.
This s/l should be all kind of angst.

Dang it...Will... %( I can't stand the character or CM's acting. I would love to see another strong, multi-emotionalty actor to replace him....and shout out that he is going to be a father and enjoy it with his family and then with Sonny!!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”