Please kill off Nick

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
dx diva

Re: Please kill off Nick

Postby dx diva » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:46 pm

i agree nick should be taken of tv for once and for all.

Postby stjarna » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:57 pm

Quote Stefano Rules: I agree with those who said the actor that plays Nick is doing a great job. He does make a good villain. But I don't think he should be killed off. Knowing some of his background, I can understand some of his actions. Sonny nailed it. He does need professional help. But no, I don't condone what he doing.

Someone needs to talk to Hope and let her know what's going on. He may listen to her, and I think she would understand since she went through her own bad behavior and was redeemed.

He will end up in a psychiatric hospital!

Postby SandraJ » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:46 pm

I wish they would do something with him too. But, please stop him from getting in everyone's face. I can't believe EJ hasn't taken him out by now.

kyle fish

Postby kyle fish » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:13 pm

I really liked Nick when he was frist on the show but now i can't stand him that said there's a reason he is this way.I think Nick was raped in jail maybe by Vargas or someone else.

Postby bearrie » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:34 am

@ Kyle fish:
I read somewhere that Vargas' sentence was extended because of Nick. I'm not sure if because he was protecting Nick or got into a fight with that earned him another 3 years.

Though this Nick does have issues... many of them at that, I think a number of them arose because of his time in prison. It changes people, usually turning them in negative ways. I don't mind that he's now the villain esq, but I hate what he's doung to his own family. Will is his nephew or cousin and deserves much better than this from Nick. If Nick were to expose Will shooting EJ, he's putting his own Aunt Hope and Uncle Roman into the boiling pot. I seriously hope that he wouldn't go that far. And if he does, all sides of the family will come raining down on him.
Added, this Vargas character coming to town. He will cause trouble for Nick it seems like. There is something there and it's been hinted at. I would love for Vargas to expose Nick.
Here's a wild thought....
Maybe this guy isn't really Nick. Maybe he is a Nick clone and Vargas can expose this guy as Nick's evil clone and he knows where the sweet and good Nick Fallon is being kept. That's why "Nick" is so troubled with Vargas being in Salem.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”