Gabi's role in Melanie's kidnapping

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Gabi's role in Melanie's kidnapping

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:39 am

Will it ever come to be known by anyone besides, Chad, EJ, Justin, herself and her brother?

The fallout from the wedding is about who's the babies daddy not what she did leading up to having sex because she was thinking that all of Salem would find out what a pathetic loser she was, I wonder if Will will ever find out or Abby and even Brady. Jennifer doesn't care she is too much into Daniel.

lpcb

Re: Gabi's role in Melanie's kidnapping

Postby lpcb » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:44 am

Sonny knows too, Will knew she was trying to break them up so it really shouldn't be the shock that it will be, but it will come out, or at least it should.

EpicFail

Postby EpicFail » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:49 am

I imagine it will come out eventually.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:47 am

Quote lpcb: Sonny knows too, Will knew she was trying to break them up so it really shouldn't be the shock that it will be, but it will come out, or at least it should.

Dang that's right. Maybe Sonny will tell WILL!

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:18 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote lpcb: Sonny knows too, Will knew she was trying to break them up so it really shouldn't be the shock that it will be, but it will come out, or at least it should.

But how can they get it out in the open so Chad does not go to prison?
Anyway- Will needs to know- same as Abby- so finally everyone important gets to know who Gabiwitch really is.
Wish Samantha found that out too-
EJ knows or not? Can't remember.

lpcb

Postby lpcb » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:49 am

Quote stjarna:
Quote allmylovingdays:

But how can they get it out in the open so Chad does not go to prison?
Anyway- Will needs to know- same as Abby- so finally everyone important gets to know who Gabiwitch really is.
Wish Samantha found that out too-
EJ knows or not? Can't remember.

Why would Chad go to jail? For beating Nick? At the most he would get probation with EJ's help. They would have to prove attempted murder, which it wasn't. he thought he had kidnapped Mel, again. He really shouldn't be worried, it was just Nick manipulating things again, and Chad being stupid again.

lpcb

Postby lpcb » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:07 am

If anyone should be worried about going to prison that would be Gabi, for Mel's kidnapping and possibly homicide of Madison and Jack.

Jen821

Postby Jen821 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:44 am

I wonder how Abby will feel when she finds out the truth that Gabi is responsible for the death of Jack? Wow !What a great friend Gabi's been and here she has Abby standing up as her as Maid of Honor!

CindyHaskins

Postby CindyHaskins » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:13 pm

I am a huge fan of gabi.I have to say that gabi didnt have nothing to do with melanie kidnapping or for the death of madison or jack.also i dont see gabi going to prison any time soon.

Dayz

Postby Dayz » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:09 pm

It will come out eventually. Secrets always do in Salem. And at the right (or should I say, wrong) moment. I cannot wait until it does though. Wipe that smugness off of Nick's face because right now, he thinks he holds all the cards.

Gabi may not have killed Madison and Jack or plotted to have Melanie kidnapped, BUT she did hire Andrew to pretend to be her stalker, which of course turned out to be a lunatic. She did find out he kidnapped Melanie and said nothing. Which then led to the gas filled tunnels and Andrew causing the explosion.

If Will knew all of this about Gabi, he definitely wouldn't be so quick to let her decide what's best for the baby.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”