Sydney recast

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Sydney recast

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:44 am

SOD states the little girl who plays Sydney (twins Isabelle & Sahara Roberts) have taped their last episode and newcomers Nadia and Talia Hartounian will take over the roles in mid February.

They even have a picture. She is a cutie but then so was the last set of twins.

HouseTops

Re: Sydney recast

Postby HouseTops » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:03 am

Quote allmylovingdays: SOD states the little girl who plays Sydney (twins Isabelle & Sahara Roberts) have taped their last episode and newcomers Nadia and Talia Hartounian will take over the roles in mid February.

They even have a picture. She is a cutie but then so was the last set of twins.

Thanks for the info.

I'm sorry to say, I agree that they needed to be replaced, not too much emotion in their scenes. :(

Good luck with the newbies.

LynnyVG

Postby LynnyVG » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:34 am

It's about time. The Sydney now isn't very outgoing. Cute but really wasn't acting very well. In no way am I bashing a little girl....but I'm sure there's a slew of young actresses that can do a much better job. Good luck to the new Sydney's.....

Friendly88

Postby Friendly88 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:02 pm

Quote LynnyVG: It's about time. The Sydney now isn't very outgoing. Cute but really wasn't acting very well. In no way am I bashing a little girl....but I'm sure there's a slew of young actresses that can do a much better job. Good luck to the new Sydney's.....

The kids act according to
how they are directed to act.

LynnyVG

Postby LynnyVG » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:32 am

Quote Friendly88:
Quote LynnyVG: It's about time. The Sydney now isn't very outgoing. Cute but really wasn't acting very well. In no way am I bashing a little girl....but I'm sure there's a slew of young actresses that can do a much better job. Good luck to the new Sydney's.....

The kids act according to
how they are directed to act.

Yeah but when the director (or whoever) tells Sydney to say DADDY!!!! With some excitement.....she'll just say daddy..know what I'm sayin? Lol. I don't think I'm saying what I want to convey...lol

Return to “Days of Our Lives”