EJ Wells

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Blondie

EJ Wells

Postby Blondie » Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:32 am

Just wondering, what do yall think of EJ? I personaly like him. Not to mention, he is very nice looking( that always helps LOL). I really wouldn't mind seeing him with Sami, I think she needs someone new, Lucus-Austin-Lucus-Austin, bla bla.

Chrissi

Re: EJ Wells

Postby Chrissi » Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:52 am

I like him, and I like he and Sami together. I do wonder what he's up to though!! :P

PS Welcome to Soaps.com, blondie!!

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:07 pm

Who do you think EJ is? I think he may be someone from one of the character's past, but I can't think of who exactly!

Blondie

Postby Blondie » Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:14 pm

You know, I have thought about this a lot. I can't seem to come up with anything good, Prob another DiMera!! I bet its gonna come out soon, what do you think?

HOODINC

Postby HOODINC » Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:43 pm

EJ IS HOT....I THINK HE AND SAMI WOULD MAKE A GOOD COUPLE AND IT COULD BE START OVER FOR SAMI...SINCE SHE HAS HURT JUST ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE....

rainlovesdays

Postby rainlovesdays » Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:55 pm

I am betting he will turn out to be Elvis,Jr. Elvis should still be a child, but this wouldn't be the first character SORASED now would it? :-) I think we are all going to find out soon just what his connection is and how he knows so much about Sami,and Carrie, etc.

You can learn about Elvis, Jr. here: http://www.childrenofsalem.com/days/kids/elvis.html

4evaDrake

Postby 4evaDrake » Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:26 pm

Quote rainlovesdays: I am betting he will turn out to be Elvis,Jr. Elvis should still be a child, but this wouldn't be the first character SORASED now would it? :-) I think we are all going to find out soon just what his connection is and how he knows so much about Sami,and Carrie, etc.

You can learn about Elvis, Jr. here: http://www.childrenofsalem.com/days/kids/elvis.html

How off the wall is this theory.. I LOVE IT!!!!

LovingFan

Postby LovingFan » Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:49 pm

I think that EJ works for Tony Dimera. There is no way that is this great guy who is there for Sami. He has an agenda of his own, it will be interesting to see what it is

rainlovesdays

Postby rainlovesdays » Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:22 pm

Quote klangan:
Quote rainlovesdays: I am betting he will turn out to be Elvis,Jr. Elvis should still be a child, but this wouldn't be the first character SORASED now would it? :-) I think we are all going to find out soon just what his connection is and how he knows so much about Sami,and Carrie, etc.

How off the wall is this theory.. I LOVE IT!!!!

Well, in actuality, Belle, Shawn D, Philip, and Mimi should all still be in grade school/middle school. Will is actually the only one the age he is supposed to be! When it comes to SORAS you never know! Chelsea should be in high school herself, as should Abby, though they have only aged Abby a couple years. One of these days, Claire will suddenly come down the steps in her prom dress. :-) They love to do that!

avermw

Postby avermw » Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:26 am

they grow up so fast LOL %(

Return to “Days of Our Lives”