Eric

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
kenerly1

Re: Eric

Postby kenerly1 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:57 am

Quote bearrie: Apparently, Eric has a thing for "bad" girls because Eric's ALWAYS had a soft spot for Nicole. He picked her over Greta. Not sure if it was Nicole or the "bad" girl he is into.
I would love for Eric to drop Nicole and come across Chloe. She is much better, WAY better than Nicole. Of course, this would mean that Nic and Chloe fighting over a guy again. Who won round one with regards to Brady?
Talk about another under used and abused character. Chloe Lane. Leave Dr Dan to Jennifer. He's kind of too old and too much for a wh*re for Chloe anyway. Not to mention, he has proven himself unworthy of her. He claimed to LOVE her, that she's the love of his life and then drops her like a ticking bomb when it comes out that she had an affair with Phil.

I would really like to see the possible pairing of Eric and Chloe. They have no blood ties that I'm aware of so there is no gross incest where one is "of elder generation" as in she is his aunt through xyz or he is her uncle through fghi

Chloe is leaving the show

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:26 am

Quote kenerly1:
Quote bearrie: Apparently, Eric has a thing for "bad" girls because Eric's ALWAYS had a soft spot for Nicole. He picked her over Greta. Not sure if it was Nicole or the "bad" girl he is into.
I would love for Eric to drop Nicole and come across Chloe. She is much better, WAY better than Nicole. Of course, this would mean that Nic and Chloe fighting over a guy again. Who won round one with regards to Brady?
Talk about another under used and abused character. Chloe Lane. Leave Dr Dan to Jennifer. He's kind of too old and too much for a wh*re for Chloe anyway. Not to mention, he has proven himself unworthy of her. He claimed to LOVE her, that she's the love of his life and then drops her like a ticking bomb when it comes out that she had an affair with Phil.

I would really like to see the possible pairing of Eric and Chloe. They have no blood ties that I'm aware of so there is no gross incest where one is "of elder generation" as in she is his aunt through xyz or he is her uncle through fghi

And last week NICOLE nipped any aspirations Chloe wasn't yet even thinking regarding Niki's hunky 'padre'.

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:27 am

Quote kenerly1:

unfortunately- Eric and Chloe would've been so great! imo ;)

kenerly1

Postby kenerly1 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:30 am

Quote stjarna:
Quote kenerly1:

Both are drop dead gorgeous!!!

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:31 am

Still like Eric......

Still think he's boring....

kenerly1

Postby kenerly1 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:32 am

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Still like Eric......

Sounds like a contridiction

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:33 am

Quote kenerly1:
Quote stjarna:
Quote kenerly1:

I think I can see them together too, kenerly. :)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:37 am

Quote kenerly1:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Still like Eric......

Sounds like a contridiction

I guess the storyline is boring....

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:39 am

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote kenerly1:
Quote stjarna:
Quote kenerly1:

what a shame she is leaving-ugh!! >)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:16 am

Quote stjarna:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote kenerly1:
Quote stjarna:
Quote kenerly1:

what a shame she is leaving-ugh!! >)

I know. ~)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”