Eric

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Stefano Rules

Re: Eric

Postby Stefano Rules » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:48 pm

You'd think with all the people getting hit on the head in Salem, it would knock some sense into them. ~)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:24 am

How in the world did Father Matt & Father Eric end up changing places? Did Father Matt do this on purpose and if so why? I didn't like that he seems to be aware of Nicole's feelings and didnt' address it but instead asked her to come see him in confessional.

So I doubt very much that Eric will hear her confession -once he heard her voice he looked frightened. So I bet he will stop her in the beginning of their time on screen today.

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:36 am

Quote allmylovingdays: How in the world did Father Matt & Father Eric end up changing places? Did Father Matt do this on purpose and if so why? I didn't like that he seems to be aware of Nicole's feelings and didnt' address it but instead asked her to come see him in confessional.

So I doubt very much that Eric will hear her confession -once he heard her voice he looked frightened. So I bet he will stop her in the beginning of their time on screen today.

I think Father Matt knows what's up with Nicole. I think he also knows that Father Eric has issues and he needs to address them. That drama will drag out for another year. Don't think he will stay in the booth.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:51 am

Nicole tore out there fast as soon as she heard his voice. He thought she was embracing the church.

I agree with you about Father Matt knowing and I don't like his subterfuge - if he knows both are harboring secrets then he needed to address it to both and especially get Nicole out of her job. Why leave temptation so available?

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:54 am

His storyline is boring.....

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:59 am

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: His storyline is boring.....

I agree and I am not that big of fan of the actor. Not sure what it is about him, his bland voice? But even so I still feel like Father Matt was WRONG to not address this issue out in the open and to leave Niki who he seems to get is lusting after Father Eric - it rubs me wrong in so many ways.

I guess we will get to find out how/what happened to Nick though through Father Eric's prison outreach program.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:34 am

Quote Stefano Rules: You'd think with all the people getting hit on the head in Salem, it would knock some sense into them. ~)

:)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:38 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva: His storyline is boring.....

I agree and I am not that big of fan of the actor. Not sure what it is about him, his bland voice? But even so I still feel like Father Matt was WRONG to not address this issue out in the open and to leave Niki who he seems to get is lusting after Father Eric - it rubs me wrong in so many ways.

I guess we will get to find out how/what happened to Nick though through Father Eric's prison outreach program.

Nicole falls in and out of love so fast. I can't keep up her.

I really don't know what Father Matt knows.

Cynderdays

Postby Cynderdays » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:13 pm

Eric is really getting on my nerves.
He doesn't know EJ or :| but continues to push Sami at Rafe.

Who is Eric to judge Sami or Brady on their choice of partner when he is so willing to forgive Nicole?

Nicole and Eric might be a hot investment but lighten up Eric,
loosen that collar.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:23 am

Quote Cynderdays: Eric is really getting on my nerves.
He doesn't know EJ or :| but continues to push Sami at Rafe.

Who is Eric to judge Sami or Brady on their choice of partner when he is so willing to forgive Nicole?

Nicole and Eric might be a hot investment but lighten up Eric,
loosen that collar.
RIGHT! WTF. He is too judgemental. He needs to do some praying that HE himself can CHANGE!

The only time I've even liked the character is in Niki's crazy lustfilled dreams and thats cause he isn't in character!!!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”