Eric

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Jen821

Re: Eric

Postby Jen821 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:00 am

I don't know about the chemistry going on between Eric and Nicole yet but willing to give it some time to build something. I just don't see any compatibility between the two at all. Like Brady said Eric is one of the good guys and Nicole likes the bad boys so I don't see it yet. Time will tell.

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:37 am

Quote Jen821: I don't know about the chemistry going on between Eric and Nicole yet but willing to give it some time to build something. I just don't see any compatibility between the two at all. Like Brady said Eric is one of the good guys and Nicole likes the bad boys so I don't see it yet. Time will tell.

Good boys like bad girls too. ;)
She was his first love... it is like he touches the part of Nicole that noone does- or am i reading it wrong... someone remind me of their love s/l before he left...thanks.
:))

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:15 pm

Quote stjarna:
Quote Jen821: I don't know about the chemistry going on between Eric and Nicole yet but willing to give it some time to build something. I just don't see any compatibility between the two at all. Like Brady said Eric is one of the good guys and Nicole likes the bad boys so I don't see it yet. Time will tell.

Good boys like bad girls too. ;)
She was his first love... it is like he touches the part of Nicole that noone does- or am i reading it wrong... someone remind me of their love s/l before he left...thanks.
:))

remind stjarna and tell me because I would love to know the history.

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:29 pm

Now Eric told Nicole to not come back when she wanted to go out!!I just don't think he means this,he'll probably want her back!!They are hot!!I hope he wants her back,FAST!!

Days Dreamer

Postby Days Dreamer » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:16 am

Love! Love! Love, Eric! Hope they keep giving him juicy story lines and more screen time. I will watch him no matter who he is with and what his storyline is.

Although I thought the scenes with Nicole were good! Ari is always good and as always she looked smashing in that dress.

Loved how Eric was so restrained when you know he wanted to rip the dress off. It was good how they interspersed Nicole thinking of them together to give us a bit of the spice.

Look forward to more temptation and steamy scenes!

kenerly1

Postby kenerly1 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:33 am

Every thread that has mentioned Eric and how he will leave the priesthood has been CANCELLED...Why I do not know..It is a simple question.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:37 am

Quote kenerly1: Every thread that has mentioned Eric and how he will leave the priesthood has been CANCELLED...Why I do not know..It is a simple question.

WHAT THREADS? AlwaysEJ thinks her thread about Nicole and Eric was cancelled out because there was already one on file --see the one Eric & Nicole (NO BASHING)

kenerly1

Postby kenerly1 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:50 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote kenerly1: Every thread that has mentioned Eric and how he will leave the priesthood has been CANCELLED...Why I do not know..It is a simple question.

WHAT THREADS? AlwaysEJ thinks her thread about Nicole and Eric was cancelled out because there was already one on file --see the one Eric & Nicole (NO BASHING)

Just LOOK..The one WHY and the one NICOLE AND ERIC..YES..CLOSED

kenerly1

Postby kenerly1 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:54 am

Quote allmylovingdays:

page two I started the WHY.. read what I said..no one even got a chance to respond and it was closed..And" Eric & Nicole, Yes, Please" was closed..

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:19 am

Quote kenerly1:
Quote allmylovingdays:

page two I started the WHY.. read what I said..no one even got a chance to respond and it was closed..And" Eric & Nicole, Yes, Please" was closed..
I notice admins state it was a duplicte thread but then I question why there are three Johnny threads titled the same and not closed??? Maybe you an email the ADMINISTRATORS and ask.

Is anyone else wondering why Eric doesn't stop people from trash talking Sami? The only reason I sort of gave him a second glance yesterday was because of Niki's little dirty secret and how it's making her feel all tortured, otherwise this character still leaves me wondering what is his purpose on the show?

Return to “Days of Our Lives”