Eric

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
fadingrose

Re: Eric

Postby fadingrose » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:35 am

I can't believe that Father Matt asked Nicole to "help" Eric's uneasy state of mind and solve the mystery of what happened in the capital. The senior priest now seems as dumb (naïve?) as Eric himself. In fact, he should never have allowed "office assistant" Nicole to work with Eric
in such close quarters and live in the rectory, even if he didn't know that Eric and Nicole had a "history." An other thought: Even if Eric "remembers" that the woman in his bed was blonde, or the tape shows up, the woman in his memory and on the tape was blonde. I don't believe any full face was shown to identify her as Kristen. So, watch out, Nicole!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:13 pm

HOLY COW it was suggested to use hypnosis and THANK YOU ERIC for looking at mommy and saying no thanks maybe someone else can be called in to do this for you. YES!!!! Bad enough she has that device and all she cares about is Kristen and Brady

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:34 am

where or where is that thread who is as clueless or stupid as Brady Black. Here he is!!!

His mom suggested hypnotisom and the tool doesn't ask DannyBoy for a name instead they talk about taking a field trip to make the memories come back? ~)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:21 pm

If he came to the realization today that it's Kristen, I loved how it happened. Hearing his stepbrother Brady talk about being a victim and preyed upon. That was an awesome scene if and only IF, Eric knows that what he is seeing in these jumbled thoughts and dreams truly happened.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:31 pm

I need someone to slap the memories clearer for him. It's there ready to come out but he is blocking it

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:30 am

I'm so angry with this idiot!!!! Is he that clueless? He doesn't see Niki's loving looks and he says crap to her about love seeing her every morning. I'm so glad she is leaving. Leave on your own Niki!!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:54 am

Eric whacha going to do with the crazy notion that is running through your head?????

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:04 am

WHY were you going to look up FAY on that internet search?

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:25 am

If the writers were smart they would let Eric take down Kristen for what she did to him. Nicole Marlene Victor Daniel need to stay out of this. Let Eric be the one to bring down Kristen at her wedding to Brady. I rather seen Eric get the flash drive than look see what Kristen did him and go out for revenge make her pay.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:57 am

I am not going to blast his character for thinking it was Niki all signs point towards her and HE even was NO NO this can't be true and asking God for guidance when she was with Brady hollering in the vestibule that she was obsessed with him. SO COME ON. Give him a break until he finds out the truth.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”