Eric

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
dazgonby

Re: Eric

Postby dazgonby » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:49 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: So do you think he will fire Niki?? that's my big????? ?) ?) ?) ?)

No, that would be too easy.

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:07 pm

Quote dazgonby:
Quote allmylovingdays: So do you think he will fire Niki?? that's my big????? ?) ?) ?) ?)

No, that would be too easy.

I think it would be illegal also. Not that people in Salem don't do things that are illegal. ;)

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:50 pm

Interesting question about the possible illegality of "firing Nicole." First of all, would a religious employer be free of many regulations about "fair employment practices" Second, if firing were to happen, wouldn't Father Matt be the one to do it "diplomatically," but as Senior Pastor? Finally, I also don't know if employees in an exclusively religious organization would even have a union to protect them. Anyone know the answer to any of the above questions?

Nevertheless, Nicole should NOT be working so close to Eric.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:17 pm

I guess I worded it wrong. It's just he knows how she feels about him and like the other Father said the parish doesn't need any other distraction or impropriety -Niki heed that last comment and leave on your own

annabannana

Postby annabannana » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:56 am

As for Eric or any other actor playing the part of a priest, how long would a storyline go? What would it be, people in confession and his sticking his snoot into their business? This is just short term, then he will become a teacher or whatever date someone, get married and have a storyline

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:56 am

Quote annabannana: As for Eric or any other actor playing the part of a priest, how long would a storyline go? What would it be, people in confession and his sticking his snoot into their business? This is just short term, then he will become a teacher or whatever date someone, get married and have a storyline

I figured after him being defrocked he would leave the church and become counselor or something to the city in some capactity.

Well at least I know that he does this talk low number on this show for his Eric act. I watched a bit of that movie Greg did with Ali and so we know the actor has a bit more range. I JUST CAN'T TELL YOU ALL HOW MUCH I HATE HIS LOW LOW voice and so monotone.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:35 am

Quote annabannana: As for Eric or any other actor playing the part of a priest, how long would a storyline go? What would it be, people in confession and his sticking his snoot into their business? This is just short term, then he will become a teacher or whatever date someone, get married and have a storyline

I wonder if and when he finds out what Kristen did will he go boozing or get hooked on some of Teresa's drugs? How are they going to get him out of his collar?

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:56 am

He was so disappointed in Vargas and the out reach program.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:10 am

OMG 8) the possibilities! what a waste. Now you sort of see what Brady heard when he first started dating and you were right, Kristen is complex but your mom is right also-Kristen is evil.

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:51 pm

I sometimes can't believe that Eric and Sami are twins. Sami looks like her mom. But Eric? He doesn't even resemble his dad. Good-looking, of course, just like Sami. But SHE obviously got all the brain power. I hope Eric manages to escape being defrocked when the whole rape story comes out, because I think he's too dumb and naïve to earn a living in the "real" world.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”