Eric

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
sharon n nick 4eva

Re: Eric

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:55 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: EJ tried to clue in Eric, so is he going to take this seriously or just think whatever? this is a test. Lets see what happens.

He may think about what EJ said but I don't think he'll do anything.

I find Eric really boring I like him, but he's boring......

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:58 am

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote allmylovingdays: EJ tried to clue in Eric, so is he going to take this seriously or just think whatever? this is a test. Lets see what happens.

He may think about what EJ said but I don't think he'll do anything.

I find Eric really boring I like him, but he's boring......

I agree but Niki finds something interesting-his blindness to all her faults I guess.

HE didn't pass the test yesterday. He can be very judgmental and AGAIN that huge 2X4 in his own eyes doesn't stop him from taking note that others have a splinter.

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:42 am

Eric is a compassionate soul, and I loved that he shut Nicole's mouth and the way she went on against Samantha- she is his twin sister, and Nicole was bashing her to him, which is so selfcentered Nicole,the way she went on about Eric's big day, the big day is about the kids who will go to this school, and Eric has done a great job and it's ok.

Nicole should not end up with Eric....
and how have I come to this point,well... when Eric clicks in his brain that he slept with Kristen, well, was forced by her, he will leave the priesthood...imo I think this is were this s/l is heading...

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:25 am

what exactly have you done that you've come a long way??? I try I really do try to find something to find of interest in you and I am still at a lost.

mille

Postby mille » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:58 pm

The talk between Eric and Brady was nice today, but also foreshadowing.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:33 pm

Who else almost fell out of chair when he walked into the bail hearing

Conservator

Postby Conservator » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:02 pm

Quote kenerly1: So now the new priest is having dreams about Nicole? boy that collar didn't last long...why bring him back as a priest and them have him bring his one temptation into the church? Don't get it...Maybe I am reading this wrong and there is something else he is struggling with.

That's nothing! Wait till they begin the storyline where Eric begins to demonstrate his latent pedophile tendencies. After all, he is a Roman Catholic priest.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:52 pm

Even though his showing up today was a surprise and nicely done showing his loyalty for his twin-his voice drives me crazy it's so low and monotone

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:23 am

Quote Conservator:
Quote kenerly1: So now the new priest is having dreams about Nicole? boy that collar didn't last long...why bring him back as a priest and them have him bring his one temptation into the church? Don't get it...Maybe I am reading this wrong and there is something else he is struggling with.

That's nothing! Wait till they begin the storyline where Eric begins to demonstrate his latent pedophile tendencies. After all, he is a Roman Catholic priest.

Now THAT's really mean and hateful. (And I am not a Roman Catholic!) Who knows? Eric MAY have a secret in his past--but we have not yet seen any evidence of that particular sin (or tendency).

Conservator

Postby Conservator » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:18 pm

Quote fadingrose:
Quote Conservator:

Now THAT's really mean and hateful. (And I am not a Roman Catholic!) Who knows? Eric MAY have a secret in his past--but we have not yet seen any evidence of that particular sin (or tendency).

Then let's just call it light-hearted speculative assignment of a "known" more often than any of us would care to admit. Tell you the truth, I'm getting a bit tired of you imposing your particular brand of morality on the board. I don't recall the appointment.

You SERIOUSLY need to lighten up toots. (or is it "Goodie Two Shoes"?) ~)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”