Kristen, the Medusa

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Re: Kristen, the Medusa

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:39 am

mille you're non indifference is showing :-)

Samantha knows that EJ became her boss to be close to her and that's the whole deal on how Kristen helped EJ. So its out there ....

Now back to just Kristen. Wow I can't wait to see how she gets out of this mess. I really don't expect her to pay. She should because it was jut evil but she won't -lets face it.

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:37 am

I can't not stand Kristen she should not be going around blame Samantha for Chad getting shot. It was her father fault he started this mess. I wish Samantha had punch her in face. He brother Chad got shot she going around blame Samantha what idiot. I so proud my girl Samantha for telling off Kristen she deserved.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:23 am

so does she end up back with her flashdrive? Ridiculous her having to stay and being left in his office so she can make calls on his landline?? WHAT she doesn't have a phone and as a board member come on we all know they probably have a boardroom she could have easily slipped away to and made her calls. AND WTF was her BS about not being able to make the calls from the house? AGAIN she has no room that she can close a door on argh ~)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:21 am

I'm a little worried on what this wench will plan for Niki now that Brady's big mouth told her that she accused her of an affair while they were apart. Will Brady see the real Kristen?

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:17 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: I'm a little worried on what this wench will plan for Niki now that Brady's big mouth told her that she accused her of an affair while they were apart. Will Brady see the real Kristen?

Brady,like salt and pepper,with that hat!.. Eat your words!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:39 pm

Quote mama rosa:
Quote allmylovingdays: I'm a little worried on what this wench will plan for Niki now that Brady's big mouth told her that she accused her of an affair while they were apart. Will Brady see the real Kristen?

Brady,like salt and pepper,with that hat!.. Eat your words!

I need him to go to rehab after the reveal comes out see therapy on his sex addiction

mille

Postby mille » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:42 pm

Yes kristen, your days are few in Salem, Brother Chad has been exposed, Elvis is next in line for heartbreak and it's coming! :)

CindyHaskins

Postby CindyHaskins » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:14 pm

I want the truth to come out how kristen drug and raped eric and then how ej knew about it.he would end up losing sami.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:05 am

Quote CindyHaskins: I want the truth to come out how kristen drug and raped eric and then how ej knew about it.he would end up losing sami.

EJ didn't know. He may end up finding out a day before Sami and the others not sure my buddies at work sent me some spoilers that makes me think he knows for a few minutes before the reveal.

Kristen did this on her own. The only other person that knows what she did is her dad. AND once again how is it that the old man gets out of town when the bomb is ready to explode.

Kristen makes me so angry. Yesterday when she was acting like bridezilla.....how dare Chad take away her daddy on her wedding day. whatever.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:50 pm

Why can't she just IMPLODE. DIE Beyoitch DIE

Return to “Days of Our Lives”