Kristen, the Medusa

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
fadingrose

Re: Kristen, the Medusa

Postby fadingrose » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:22 pm

Quote mille:
Quote allmylovingdays: Soap viewers don't expect instant gratification. Look at how long it is taking for this Jack or Nicholas paternity thing to come out on Y&R.

If she was preggers and she had the kid - either the kid will need something from its daddy and then we will have to wait and see who's the daddy storyline come out of the woodworks.

Not getting off of the subject of Days, But didn't Sharon mess with the paternity outcome, and she knows Summer is actually Nicks daughter. If true, Instance Gratification came when Phyllis overheard Sharon talking to Cassie grave about what she did. Lol, back to Days!! :)

Sorry, but not all DAYS fans are familiar with Y&R story lines, so we don't know the plot for Sharon, Summer, Nick, Phyllis and Cassie or even who they are. And we don't have to go outside of Salem to find an over-used "Who's the Daddy" mystery--often followed up by a messing with medical records.

mille

Postby mille » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:43 pm

Anyway, don't think the writer's will make Kristen pregnant. I do believe she and Brady will still try to adopt. It won't be a baby though. I see a school age child. Again they will b e happy until she is found out, it will be awhile imo, don't see it happening until November sweeps. Lol.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:53 am

I'm hoping they don't make her pregnant.

Ok, how in the world being Susan can she get the evidence. This storyline is getting tiresome.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:48 am

How does she get out of the pickle she's in right now

I didn't want to see Kristen off screen. I hate that ED is leaving. But they painted her in a corner right now with that video and we all know it will be discovered

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:28 am

This week is full of Kristen. Twitter yesterday stated this is a Kristenentric full of chaos and even a fight with MarMar.

mille

Postby mille » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:49 pm

Yes, a fight between the Kritt and Marlena! It's coming Friday. Hoping Marlena knocks her silly! :)

ephjap

Postby ephjap » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:15 am

Sad to see Eileen Davidson out on dool.However knew it was coming after I saw where the whole Father Eric story was going. Why the writers or Corday would write such a talented entertaining Actress into a corner like that is beyond me.I guess to many loyalties with mainstay actors. They should have put her on a slow winding road to redemption, but not a complete good girl. Everyone loves an anti heroine more these days.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:08 am

Quote ephjap: Sad to see Eileen Davidson out on dool.However knew it was coming after I saw where the whole Father Eric story was going. Why the writers or Corday would write such a talented entertaining Actress into a corner like that is beyond me.I guess to many loyalties with mainstay actors. They should have put her on a slow winding road to redemption, but not a complete good girl. Everyone loves an anti heroine more these days.
I agree the wrote her in ths corner and there is no way she can squeeze out of it like she did the window yesterday.

CdnMama

Postby CdnMama » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:08 pm

Quote littleguysmom: I don't want Kristen being pregnant either, if anyone should be pregnant with a miracle baby it's Nicole at least she would know who the daddy is because she has only been with Brady since she started living at the convent. And I want the baby to live this time. JMO. :)

OH I agree it's about time that Nicole has a baby!!! I was so pissed when they wrote her having a miscarriage, that was unnecessary and too sad to watch!!!

CdnMama

Postby CdnMama » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:10 pm

Quote stjarna: It's a shame they messed up things with that Eric and Kristen s/l... Bristen looked great yesterday, and now it is all tarnished with Eric-Kristen- ugh!!!!
:~

I don't get this whole stupid father Eric thing anyway! What is the point of it all??? It is beyond dumb. Kristen and Brady were soap gold and now this. What a waste of this wonderful actress' talents! Can't believe the writers did this!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”