Kristen, the Medusa

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
mama rosa

Re: Kristen, the Medusa

Postby mama rosa » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:05 am

When Kristen and Nicole were broken up by Brady and Kristen asked him, "Do you really mean that?"
and he said, "I really mean it!"...
I think she snapped right there!...Kristen gave up way to quietly and quickly,something isn't right for sure!...
Maybe she'll use one of Daddy's tricks and kidnap Brady,drug him,erase his memory and marry him and Keeping him away from Salem for a couple of years!!..LOL ;)

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:52 am

Snake-like fangs are back on! 8) Uh- Kristen got a good adversary now- but alas- Brady is gone! She really messed up! Ah, well.... you wanted revenge, well now live with the consequence Kris!!!!
I still say things would have been so much more interesting if they married!!!!! and keeping the audience in suspense all the time - is Brady ever going to find out!!!
Now I am bored, I must say!!! ~)

mille

Postby mille » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:11 pm

Lol, I guess someones phone number got deleted! The crazy Kritt has arrived!

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:00 am

Quote stjarna: Snake-like fangs are back on! 8) Uh- Kristen got a good adversary now- but alas- Brady is gone! She really messed up! Ah, well.... you wanted revenge, well now live with the consequence Kris!!!!
I still say things would have been so much more interesting if they married!!!!! and keeping the audience in suspense all the time - is Brady ever going to find out!!!

Morning Stjarna!

I have to look at this another way....
Brady is still in love with Kristen, Love doesn't just turn off no matter what the reason..Look how much he hurt when deleting the picture of Kristen and himself!..That said,
I still think Brady and Kristen will get back together...
Kristen is the first woman besides Nicole that hasn't died on him,he has always had to put his past loves behind him because they died....But Kristen is very much alive,and she still wants him....Brady hasn't done a break up in a long time so I think he will rebound,but rebound back to Kristen... ;)

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:16 am

Quote mama rosa:
Quote stjarna: Snake-like fangs are back on! 8) Uh- Kristen got a good adversary now- but alas- Brady is gone! She really messed up! Ah, well.... you wanted revenge, well now live with the consequence Kris!!!!

Morning Stjarna!

I have to look at this another way....
Brady is still in love with Kristen, Love doesn't just turn off no matter what the reason..Look how much he hurt when deleting the picture of Kristen and himself!..That said,
I still think Brady and Kristen will get back together...
Kristen is the first woman besides Nicole that hasn't died on him,he has always had to put his past loves behind him because they died....But Kristen is very much alive,and she still wants him....Brady hasn't done a break up in a long time so I think he will rebound,but rebound back to Kristen... ;)

And Chloe is still out there!
I know, he is hurting and she really messsed up! I also think that he will strangely enough fogive Kristen, the one that stones men with a look!
Hope you are doing ok mama rosa! :)

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:55 pm

I didn'know kristen beat the law of physics- being at two places at the same time_ LOL

I know, Brady thinks he can shake her by sleeping with Nicole- ah Nicole, another conslolation prize!

MarMar and Kristen- forever battle!!!

But who has really won, hm.... I think that MarMar is way out of line- war is still going on!! ~) ;)

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:49 pm

Kristen is nuts Nicole better watch her back cause Kristen is coming after now. Nicole just slept with Brady too. You known Kristen is about to go after eric to get back after nicole. I just read that Eric Nicole Brady and Kristen triangle is coming up.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:12 pm

this is me 8) 8) when I read the spoiler I wish there was a smiley with the jaw dropped to the floor cause I can't imagine Eric sleeping with some unknown female. I said she should do it since her hate for MarMar was so great but I never expected Eric to succumb so I am sitting her baffled at how she will get this done.

Kristen was getting irrelevant to me too and now they are pulling me back in --EVEN THOUGH I think she has the razor and plans to keep it so Sami goes to jail, I need to see how she pulls this one off.

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:18 pm

I think Kristen is going to send Nicole a necklace the has poison on it,she's going to make it out so that it looks like Brady sent her, a Thank you present and is going to try to kill her!!.. ;)
Or maybe it's for Doc!
Thoughts..

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:23 pm

Quote mama rosa: I think Kristen is going to send Nicole a necklace the has poison on it,she's going to make it out so that it looks like Brady sent her, a Thank you present and is going to try to kill her!!.. ;)
Or maybe it's for Doc!
Thoughts..

Can Kristen's gift accidentally be given to Kate??!! Just thinking that has me Smiling big time!!! :D :D

So you think Kristen still wants Brady? If she does she's going about it the wrong way.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”