Kristen, the Medusa

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
stjarna

Re: Kristen, the Medusa

Postby stjarna » Sun May 26, 2013 4:25 am

Quote mama rosa: I can't wait to see how fast Marlena is going to run to Brady to save him from evil Kristen!
The look on her face when She saw what it was that Johnny stole from Ceara!!...OMG!!....I can see it now..Johnny I have to take this from you,see you later! SIGH...I love you!!Bye...And She's Off...
John is probably who she will try to tell first to save her marraige though...she might go to Kristen's with Brady..and then Marlena and Brady catch them,and Marlena will still be standing there smirk and gloating that she has the dirt on her!...And John never had any faith in them!..And now there is no turning back!!WaaWaa....

Or my pick...Marlena goes running out of the pub and gets nailed by a car the picture goes flying...and Marlena's in hospital unconscious,..John gets the call and has to go to Marlena..which is fine with Kristen cause she was kicking John out!...Kristen is there alone when Brady comes to check in on her... ;)

Love your scenario- that would have been fun!!!!
:D

Bristen will be together, imo! :D

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sun May 26, 2013 11:33 am

Quote mama rosa:
Quote allmylovingdays: her world is going to come shattering down :~ very disappointed she didn't toss John out.

Me too!!

I just kept saying OMG Kristen don't touch the old man,Kick his butt out of there!!..I still hope she does!!
And for God sake get off your Wedding Dress!!
Sickened,through to my bones.... %(
I watched without looking up -its something I do when I am working and just listening to the show. So i missed it that they were going to have sex on top of her wedding gown. where is our smiley that looks like is it is throwing UP??? i need it here.......

I hope she does stop herself but now marmar has the picture....so things just don't look good for Kristen.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue May 28, 2013 3:18 pm

She ran so fast she forgot she promised to watch Johnny just tossed aside her responsibilities because the world only revolves around her and John

Kristen is it too late???? So she started this all to get revenge but she fell in love and she was rushing to Brady to tell him how much he means to her.

mille

Postby mille » Tue May 28, 2013 7:52 pm

Go go go Marlena, it's time to take kritter down. Don't feel sorry for anything that comes kritter's way! Lol, wonder will she be begging Brady on her hands and knees or will Marlena sucker punch her to the ground. Well, any way it gose down, I'm going to enjoy it Immensely.

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Wed May 29, 2013 8:06 am

Medusa is beheaded!!! ~)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed May 29, 2013 8:30 am

Quote stjarna: Medusa is beheaded!!! ~)

well she has lost her head that's for dang sure --lets see what happens next!

mille

Postby mille » Fri May 31, 2013 2:07 am

Quote mille: Go go go Marlena, it's time to take kritter down. Don't feel sorry for anything that comes kritter's way! Lol, wonder will she be begging Brady on her hands and knees or will Marlena sucker punch her to the ground. Well, any way it gose down, I'm going to enjoy it Immensely.

Lol, "The Knees To The Ground Part 2!" :) Lol, wished she could have been busted during the wedding, even though I knew their wasn't going to be one. Okay Kritt, time to move on to your next targets, see a bullseye heading toward, Nicole, Samantha and her brother Elvis DiMera.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri May 31, 2013 7:47 am

Even though she lost it big time with Brady she pulled it together to make sure her most hated MarMar wasn't happy. You have to say one thing she bounces back FAST!

mille

Postby mille » Fri May 31, 2013 8:52 am

Yes she bounced backed to being crazy as all out! Lol, and she's just going to get crazier and crazier.

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Fri May 31, 2013 11:03 am

Quote allmylovingdays: Even though she lost it big time with Brady she pulled it together to make sure her most hated MarMar wasn't happy. You have to say one thing she bounces back FAST!

After all it's about MarMar! :D
;)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”